“FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL”

Ranked #4 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
bay village,ohio
“FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Visited Fort Wayne Oct-11 and 12th for a wedding. Centrally located for the reception and the church. Staff very helpful in finding our way around Ft. Wayne. Comfortable accommodations
Clean and spacious.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Thomt,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during such a joyous event! Our staff is so grateful that you took the time to fill out a review for our hotel. I am certainly glad to see that our staff persistently exceeds your expectations.

If there is anything else we can do to improve the stay for you or future guests please do not hesitate to let us know. We truly are in the business of improving and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. We are looking forward to having you back.

Kelly Sanserino

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
fort wayne, United States
Reviewed October 16, 2013

this was a weekend get away for my wife and I for our anniversary. Service was perfect; lobby and ammeneties were clean and exceeded my expectations. Our jacuzzi tub's jets wouldn't shutoff & had to be turned off permanetly. Some loud noise early in the morning but not sure from what. Mostly doors slamming shut and traffic.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Adam S.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey about your recent stay with us!. It means more than you know to hear about how we can improve future stays for yourself and others. At the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, it is our goal to make your stay the best we possibly can and I'm glad we were able to make your stay with us wonderful! I am very sorry about the inconveniences you may have experienced in regards to your jets not working properly.

If there was anything else we could have done to improve your stay with us, please do not hesitate to let us know! Should you ever travel to Fort Wayne again, we would love to have you back!

Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of such a wonderful time for you both!

Detroit, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Fort Wayne, Indiana was an overall nice experience, but for the person who stayed above me. At times it sounded like an elephant was walking over my head. The staff was kind and listened to my complaint. Later I found a hand written note along with gift bag, filled with goodies apologizing for my lack of sleep. Outstanding customer service!! Very my appreciated!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Renee O.,

Our staff would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn during your most recent trip to Fort Wayne. We are very grateful that you took the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am so sorry to see that everything regarding your stay was not 100% satisfactory. It it very unfortunate that the guest above you interrupted your night's sleep. I am glad, however, to see that you found our staff's way of making this up to you to be outstanding.

Should your travels bring you to the Fort Wayne area again, we would truly love to have you back. Being that you are a member of the HHonors program, I have taken the liberty of updating your local profile to reflect a preference for a 3rd floor (the top floor) room each time you stay at our property.

Thank you so much again!

tucson, United States
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stay at the Hilton Garden Inn each time we travel to Ft. Wayne. We love the staff, the rooms are really nice and the beds are always comfortable. Although we never stay longer than a night or two, we will always stay here!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mark H.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and choosing to stay at our property. At the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, we strive to make your stay the best we possibly can and I'm glad we were able to make your stay with us wonderful! Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff and comfort of our beds. We actually received brand new Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses a few days prior to your arrival. I'm very happy you enjoyed them!

Thank you again for taking the time to inform others about your stay with us. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fort Wayne!

Louisville, KY
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Satisfactory rooms but the indoor pool was tiny and water was gray. Also was questioned several times by staff about food vouchers before and during breakfast. I had vouchers in my room but thought this hotel had free breakfast anyway...apparently not!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Grizz33Louisville_KY,

Our staff would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn during your most recent trip to Fort Wayne. We are very grateful that you took the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am so sorry to see that everything regarding your stay was not 100% satisfactory. It it very unfortunate that our staff was so persistent in obtaining your breakfast vouchers. Breakfast at the Hilton Garden Inn consists of a full hot and cold buffet; containing fresh made pastries, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage or bacon, fried potatoes or hash browns, fresh cut seasonal fruit, granola bars, oatmeal, and cereal. As well as, a make your own waffle station. In addition to these items, guests can also order fresh made to order items from french toast and pancakes to omelets, eggs to your liking, and breakfast sandwiches, to mention a few of the options available to you. Being that there are so many different options available to you, we do charge guests,as well as locals, $9.95 + tax to join us for breakfast.

In regards to our pool, we do understand that it is need of a few updates. Fortunately, we will be refreshing our pool in the next few months.

Our staff truly is in the business of improving and we can only make things better with help from you and guests like yourself!

Should your travels bring you to the Fort Wayne area again, we would truly love to have you back. You can then truly enjoy the breakfast and take advantage of our made to order items prepared just for you by our chef daily.

Thank you again for being with us!

Jackson, Michigan, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I won the overnight stay through a promotion on the radio station I listen to. I took my daughter and grandchildren and we all had a wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome. I would be happy to go back again as a paying customer!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Mary C.,

I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne! Our staff strives to provide the most comfortable, inviting, and problem free stay as we possibly can and I am very happy to see that you were able to experience that! I would love for you and your family to join us again, anytime!

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally should you need to make another reservation.

Thank you again for your kind words!

260-435-1777
Defiance, United States
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Ask for a restaurant recommendation from front desk staff. They immediately said we always recommend "the name of a local restaurant" I said ok and got directions. After driving about 5 miles I arrived at the restaurant to find it closed for business on that particular day. Very disappointing.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear James E.,

I want to start off by thanking you so much for taking the time to inform us about your recent stay with us. It means a lot when we can get good constructive feedback from our guests on how we can improve for future stays. I am so sorry that we gave you a recommendation to a restaurant that happened to be closed on that particular day. I truly hope that you were able to find a great place to eat around that same area.

Again, I am so sorry that a recommendation that we provided was not the best, but I hope that it does not deter you from staying with us again in the future. I would love for you to give us the opportunity to show you the kind of service I know we can provide.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you,

260-435-1777