“Great place to stay in Ft. Wayne”

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne
Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
tucson, United States
“Great place to stay in Ft. Wayne”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stay at the Hilton Garden Inn each time we travel to Ft. Wayne. We love the staff, the rooms are really nice and the beds are always comfortable. Although we never stay longer than a night or two, we will always stay here!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Mark H.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and choosing to stay at our property. At the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, we strive to make your stay the best we possibly can and I'm glad we were able to make your stay with us wonderful! Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff and comfort of our beds. We actually received brand new Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses a few days prior to your arrival. I'm very happy you enjoyed them!

Thank you again for taking the time to inform others about your stay with us. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fort Wayne!

Kelly Sanserino

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Louisville, KY
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Satisfactory rooms but the indoor pool was tiny and water was gray. Also was questioned several times by staff about food vouchers before and during breakfast. I had vouchers in my room but thought this hotel had free breakfast anyway...apparently not!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Grizz33Louisville_KY,

Our staff would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn during your most recent trip to Fort Wayne. We are very grateful that you took the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am so sorry to see that everything regarding your stay was not 100% satisfactory. It it very unfortunate that our staff was so persistent in obtaining your breakfast vouchers. Breakfast at the Hilton Garden Inn consists of a full hot and cold buffet; containing fresh made pastries, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage or bacon, fried potatoes or hash browns, fresh cut seasonal fruit, granola bars, oatmeal, and cereal. As well as, a make your own waffle station. In addition to these items, guests can also order fresh made to order items from french toast and pancakes to omelets, eggs to your liking, and breakfast sandwiches, to mention a few of the options available to you. Being that there are so many different options available to you, we do charge guests,as well as locals, $9.95 + tax to join us for breakfast.

In regards to our pool, we do understand that it is need of a few updates. Fortunately, we will be refreshing our pool in the next few months.

Our staff truly is in the business of improving and we can only make things better with help from you and guests like yourself!

Should your travels bring you to the Fort Wayne area again, we would truly love to have you back. You can then truly enjoy the breakfast and take advantage of our made to order items prepared just for you by our chef daily.

Thank you again for being with us!

Jackson, Michigan, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I won the overnight stay through a promotion on the radio station I listen to. I took my daughter and grandchildren and we all had a wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome. I would be happy to go back again as a paying customer!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Mary C.,

I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne! Our staff strives to provide the most comfortable, inviting, and problem free stay as we possibly can and I am very happy to see that you were able to experience that! I would love for you and your family to join us again, anytime!

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally should you need to make another reservation.

Thank you again for your kind words!

260-435-1777
Defiance, United States
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Ask for a restaurant recommendation from front desk staff. They immediately said we always recommend "the name of a local restaurant" I said ok and got directions. After driving about 5 miles I arrived at the restaurant to find it closed for business on that particular day. Very disappointing.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear James E.,

I want to start off by thanking you so much for taking the time to inform us about your recent stay with us. It means a lot when we can get good constructive feedback from our guests on how we can improve for future stays. I am so sorry that we gave you a recommendation to a restaurant that happened to be closed on that particular day. I truly hope that you were able to find a great place to eat around that same area.

Again, I am so sorry that a recommendation that we provided was not the best, but I hope that it does not deter you from staying with us again in the future. I would love for you to give us the opportunity to show you the kind of service I know we can provide.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you,

260-435-1777
Noblesville, United States
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Look, I stay here quite often and I stay at several Hilton facilities throughout the Midwest and this facility is always one of the best. The staff is AWESOME and the location is convenient. I highly recommend this hotel for any business traveler.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jason A.,

It is always such a pleasure to have you stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN! I cannot begin to express how much it means to us to have someone like yourself take the time to let other people know about your experience at our property.

We truly hope to see you the next time you are in Fort Wayne!

Thank you for your time and kindness!

Kenosha, WI, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2013

An excellent hotel with enjoyable amenities and excellent staff, very welcoming and helpful. Even the morning breakfast was very good with a wide choice of food. The welcome from the staff and their efforts to make everything to one's satisfaction will make me choose Hilton in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Juan S.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you chose to stay at our property! At the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, we strive to make your stay the best we possibly can and I'm glad we were able to make your stay with us wonderful. Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff members. I know that when they encounter such great people like yourself, it makes their job that much better.

We hope to see you soon on your next trip to Fort Wayne!

Thank you again!

Minnesota
Reviewed September 20, 2013

As a Hilton Honor member, I try to stay at Hilton branded hotels. The thing that sets this hotel apart was the friendly staff. Everyone smiled and said hello! The rooms were nice, clean, large. We enjoyed the blueberry oat bars that were waiting for us upon arrival!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Adolson,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Hilton Garden Inn is in the process of implementing more "organic" items into our properties, including live plants throughout the property, a healthier option than the cookies we used to serve, and also implementing the Keurig Coffee system into each of our guest rooms. I am elated to hear that you enjoyed our new Welcome Bars that we have in our lobby Monday through Thursday.

I truly hope that your travels bring you back to the area and that you choose to stay with us again!