“Nice hotel at a reasonable prie”

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne
Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Staff is always extremely friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean and neat. The internet connection is great and makes life convenient. Although I didn't use the fitness center this time, it is more than adequate for getting exercise.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear John K.,

It was such a pleasure to have you join us during your recent travels to Fort Wayne, IN! It means more than you know to have guests take the time to write about their recent stays. I am so glad to see that you enjoyed speaking with our staff! I know that they enjoy speaking with new people on a daily basis because they learn so much!

Thank you again for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN and I truly hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, thay you stay with us again.

Thank you!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Location was very convenient. The room was extremely clean and the staff was very attentive. The hotel is adjacent to another Hilton property and they had a better fitness center. I was able to use that one and the staff took very good care of me.

Dear Brian S.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other potential travelers to the area! It meant a lot reading your response. I am so glad that you were able to use the fitness center at the Homewood Suites! We are so lucky to be connected to another facility that offers free weights for our use as well. We are actually in the process of connecting the two buildings to allow guests to go between the hotels through a covered walkway. This should be completed by the end of the year.

Thank you so much again and I truly hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The front desk and hotel staff were the most helpful and courteous group of people that I have ever encountered at any hotel. I will seek out Hilton Garden Inns because of how I was treated during this recent stay.

Thank Gregory J. S
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear Gregory J. S.,

It was such a pleasure to have you stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN! We pride ourselves in providing excellent service and I am so glad to hear that you were able to experience that! I thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about your experience here in Fort Wayne, and I truly hope that the next time you are in town that you choose to come back and stay with us.

Thank you so much again!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Every staff member I had contact with went over and above to make my stay more enjoyable. I was running to and from the convention center and the drive from the hotel was easy. Getting back to the hotel was a little quirky but doable. This was much better than staying downtown. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I'll stay there again next time I'm there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Joan R.,

Thank you so much for your recent review about our property! We are so excited to have such wonderful people stay with us and it makes our jobs that much more enjoyable! I am so glad to hear that you had a great time at the Geneology Conference Downtown. It is such an amazing experience learning so much about your family and friends. I am also very glad to hear that the travel back and forth was easy. Having a straight shot into downtown makes things very convenient for our guests!

Again, thank you so much for staying with us and I hope that the next time you are in Fort Wayne (hopefelly sooner than the next Geneology Conference), that you choose to join us again!

Thank you!!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The HGI Fort Wayne proved to be a great place to stay. It's very close to restaurants and entertainment. The staff at this hotel was excellent! The room was very clean and comfortable and breakfast was equally good.

Dear Kenneth S.,

As a seasoned road warrior, I am so glad to see that your first experience with us was an excellent one! Thank you so much for taking the time to join us for breakfast at least once so you could experience the made to order items we can provide along with the full hot and cold buffet for only $9.95/person. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed breakfast! I would love to know if there was anything we could have done to take our breakfast experience to the next level. We are in the business to exceed people's expectations and I would love to be given the opportunity to do so the next time you stay with us.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, and I hope more than anything that it was not your last time to the area!

Until next time,

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We got the romance package. Everything was great, however we had a few hickups. In the advertisement for the room I was lead to believe we were receiving Champagne instead a choice of budget wines and Palmer Chocolates. The air conditioner leaked onto the carpet so ...wet socks. And the in room whirlpools jets were very weak. Other than that a nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark H
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Mark H.,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us on your most recent trip to Fort Wayne. We understand the wide array of options you have when choosing a hotel for your travels and are so pleased that you selected our property. Thank you as well for taking the time to review our property on Tripadvisor. We are so grateful that you did choose to respond and provide feedback this time. We truly are in the business of improving and any honest feedback is greatly appreciated.

I am so sorry to see that everything with your stay was not 100% satisfactory. We truly do strive to ensure everything with your stay is as comfortable and stress free as possible. I can certainly imagine how frustrated you must have been after checking into a room with a Whirlpool tub, with jets that did not function properly. In addition to that, having a heating and cooling system that functioned poorly as well. This is definitely something we would prefer to have corrected prior to your arrival, My most sincere apologies that you found our wine/ champagne options to be disappointing. I would like to let you know that after receiving this feedback, I will be purchasing a different selection of wines, as well as champagne. We would truly love for you to come back to the Fort Wayne area, allowing us a second chance to prove ourselves to you and make this up to you.

If there is any additional feedback you may have for us, we would love to hear it. In the meantime, I truly do hope you come back to our property and allow us to make this last stay up to you.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed at this Hilton to attend a seminar being held here the very next day. Unfortunately I was a guest for a very short time, but I was immensely satisfied with the service and all accommodations. The room and lobby were very clean and comfortable and the breakfast food was fresh. I was very pleased with how the staff greeted me each time I walked by the front service desk. They were more than eager to make sure that I was happy and headed in the right direction:) I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling or visiting the area. Thank you so much for the pleasant stay! It's great to see that customer service is still a priority at the Hilton Garden Inn in Fort Wayne, IN.

Dear Michelle L.,

I know you have choices when you travel and I'd like to thank you for selecting the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN. Our staff strives to provide the most comfortable, productive and problem free stay possible.

I want to thank you so much for the kind words you have written on Tripadvisor! We all love our jobs more than you know and it makes it worthwhile when we receive positive feedback from our guests.

If your travels do bring you back to the area, I truly hope that you choose to stay with us again. If you would like me to make any future reservations for you, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Thank you so much again!