Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne
$102
$104
$76
$110
All reviewswhirlpool tubparking lotroom was cleanfront desk staffrestaurants and shoppingnice stayvery nice hoteldowntown ftbusiness tripfitness centerthe hotel stafflobby areaking suitecoffee makerstaff was very friendly and helpfulfree breakfastin town
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Nice hotel and not too bad of a price. We unfortunately were not there long enough to enjoy the pool, hot tub or fitness facility. The bed was extremely comfortable. The hotel staff could not have been any friendlier.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Keith L.,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us on your most recent trip to Fort Wayne. We understand the wide array of options you have when choosing a hotel for your travels and are so pleased that you selected our property. Thank you as well for taking the time to write a review about your past stay with us. We are so grateful that you did choose to respond and provide feedback this time. We truly are in the business of improving and any honest feedback is greatly appreciated.

If your travels bring you back to the area, we truly hope that you will choose to stay with us again! Please do not hesitate to contact me personally should you need to make any more reservations.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed three nights. One day the room was never cleaned/serviced by the staff. The breakfast is so-so as to preparation---overcooked links and bacon. Lack of microwave to warm food, even melt butter on waffles. This hotel is older and gives the appearance of being worn out.

Room Tip: Try another hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear plmvirginia,

Thank you so much for your recent review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. Our main priority is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay. I do however understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you during your stay. I have spoken to the housekeeping staff in regards to the lack of service to your room on the first day. I do hope that we were able to attend to your needs later that evening.

I am very glad to see that you were able to take part in our breakfast program (typically $9.95/person) for free as you were staying with a group. I am very sorry, however, that we were unable to place a microwave in the lobby to re-warm your waffle. Our friendly and professional wait staff would have been happy to warm up anything you would have liked. I hope that you were able to find items that were to your liking.

It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different ways to improve everyday.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My client recommended this hotel. I was disappointed. While the staff is very friendly and professional, the hotel carpet is worn, and there was a very musty smell to my floor and my room. Bed okay -- for a double room, I think the beds were "full" not "queen" so each did not comfortable fit two people. Keep this in mind when you book. The room was very small, and the bathroom door opened right into the front door. Two people is probably max per room. The day I stayed I could tell they were understaffed, as our room didn't have most of the necessary supplies.

The breakfast is not a good value ($10.95 for a poorly made omelet OR small buffet) -- Better off to go across the street to Bob Evans or Starbucks.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Deat Janice O.,

Thank you for your comments it was a pleasure to have you here. Although we are very happy that you found our staff to be friendly and professional, we are deeply sorry if you were disappointed and that we fell short in some areas of what you expected to receive from us. I am very sorry if you found our carpet to be worn and that you were disappointed with the amenities in your room. Our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority and I assure you that we will take your comments into consideration so that we may find ways to improve our hotel.

We thank you again, and we hope you give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Every single employee I encountered at the front desk or spoke to was beyond accomodating - immediate greetings, smiles at all times, eye contact, asked about every element of my stay. They went above and beyond in connecting with me and others and taking care of any requests.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Jessica Z.,

I want to start off by saying thank you so much for taking time out of your day to tell others about your experience here! It really means a lot to every single one of us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne. A great deal of the employees working at the hotel are actually going to school, or have gone to school for Hospitality Management, so I am so glad to see that they are passionate about what they do!

I am very glad that your corporate meetings were held here which allowed us to interact with such a great group of people. I truly hope that you were able to learn a lot at your meetings and that you were able to bring more information back with you than you came with!

Thank you so much again and we hope to see you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This hotel is close to the city but in a location that is very quiet. It also has many wonderful restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast is amazing, the staff is very helpful and friendly. The hotel is very clean and up to date. The swimming pool and fitness center are very clean. The hotel over all is very beautiful and clean. Loved it!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear A Trip Advisor User,

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your past stay at our hotel. It is comments like yours that help us improve on a daily basis and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. As breakfast is the start of many people's stay, I am very glad to see that you enjoyed it so! I hope that the next time you stay with us that you will have the chef make you something made to order as well as it is included in the price of breakfast.

Again, thank you so much for staying with us and I do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again!