“Absolute favorite!”

Dos Margaritas
Ranked #108 of 645 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Absolute favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

They were great when they were Las Lomas at their old location on Coliseum and Lake, but they are even better now! This is our absolute favorite restaurant and we go there about once per week. We've had big parties/gatherings there with family and friends, and everyone has always left happy. Food is great (especially Martin's burrito, menudo, carnitas, and any of the tamales and enchilads). Highly recommend the queso (or chori-queso if you like some spice). The drinks are incredible!

• Visited September 2012

Fort Wayne, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DOS MARGARITAS ROCKS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

Located in the old "Ryans Steakhouse" location, don't walk into this restaurant and expect to be reminded of Ryan's in any way, shape or form. Instead, plan on feeling like you just stepped into Mexico! This restaurant is my husband and I's favorite. We go at least once a week and are never disappointed. From the fountain in the lobby, colorful decor, excellent food, awesome margaritas, reasonable prices and friendly staff, you'd think there couldn't be anything more you could say about the place that makes it wonderful...BUT there is! Much of what makes this place the best Mexican restaurant in town is the owner, Martin Quintana. He's a hands-on owner and if he's not in the kitchen helping out and making sure things are going well there, he's out in the restaurant chatting with customers, making sure everyone is enjoying their dining experience. If you're traveling from out of town, the restaurant is located close to the Memorial Coliseum and Glenbrook Mall.

• Visited June 2012
Batesville, Mississippi
“Keeps getting better!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

This restaurant just keeps improving. The decor is bright & colorful providing a great atmosphere. The staff is friendly and very efficient. The food is great and prices very reasonable. The owner and managers are always moving around insuring everything is going well.
We have recomended this restaurant to many of our friends and they love it too.
I wish more restaurants would provide good service, good food at good prices.

• Visited May 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
“Fish Soup you won't regret!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

Awesome place. Dishes to write home about are the platter, a great deal everything on it rocks! The fish soup, I crave the it almost everyday. The owner is really interested in the customers experience and even went out of his way to get me something else when I didn't enjoy the seafood quesadilla. Great salsa and chips too! It’s a standing tradition that all my friends and family join me for birthday dinner at Don Mexican food… however that’s going to change. Since the location is HUGE I won’t have to worry about fitting the whole party here. I would like to see the servers as interested in the customers happiness as the owner, he’s only one man.

• Visited April 2012
Oldsmar, Florida
“The kind of MEXICAN RESTAURANT I'd LOVE to have in Bermuda!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

My sister had been here just after this restaurant changed hands with her son and, as a decorator, raved about the 'over the top' decor. When I offered to take her to dinner for having put me up for a couple of weeks, Dos Margaritas was her choice, and what an excellent one it was. We braved a snowstorm to get here but the atmosphere, food quality, service and prices made even THAT worthwhile. This is a LARGE space, and despite this, everywhere but the roof is a riot of color, thanks to the frescos and wood carvings. The owner had much of the carving and painting done 'on site', by friends; the effect is a museum of folk art in-and-of-itself!
The menu was extensive and all items, as well as the draft beer, were extremely reasonable (think our total was $22 with tip and my having a large beer). The food was served hot and the owner came from table-to-table to insure that we were happy with our food and service (THAT is the best 'quality control' a new restaurant can have). I will ask to eat here again when I'm back in 'the Fort' . Until then, I'm hoping to find a Bermudan restaurant I like HALF as much!

• Visited January 2012