“The kind of MEXICAN RESTAURANT I'd LOVE to have in Bermuda!”
Review of Dos Margaritas

Dos Margaritas
Ranked #100 of 649 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oldsmar, Florida
“The kind of MEXICAN RESTAURANT I'd LOVE to have in Bermuda!”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

My sister had been here just after this restaurant changed hands with her son and, as a decorator, raved about the 'over the top' decor. When I offered to take her to dinner for having put me up for a couple of weeks, Dos Margaritas was her choice, and what an excellent one it was. We braved a snowstorm to get here but the atmosphere, food quality, service and prices made even THAT worthwhile. This is a LARGE space, and despite this, everywhere but the roof is a riot of color, thanks to the frescos and wood carvings. The owner had much of the carving and painting done 'on site', by friends; the effect is a museum of folk art in-and-of-itself!
The menu was extensive and all items, as well as the draft beer, were extremely reasonable (think our total was $22 with tip and my having a large beer). The food was served hot and the owner came from table-to-table to insure that we were happy with our food and service (THAT is the best 'quality control' a new restaurant can have). I will ask to eat here again when I'm back in 'the Fort' . Until then, I'm hoping to find a Bermudan restaurant I like HALF as much!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Wanderlassie

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“A nice Mexican restaurant experience”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This restaurant recently opened at the former Ryans location. The decor was very bright and pleasing to the eye, and the employees were pleasant. The food was very good, and I would rate it in the top 3 Mexican restaurants in Fort Wayne. Pricing was reasonable, considering the quality and quantity of the food. The only complaint was that our table was against a wall with the bar area on the other side. They had a TV mounted on top of the wall, facing the bar, and the sound was way too loud in our booth, especially since we couldn't even see the screen.

• Visited February 2012