“Wonderful in every taste”
Review of Yum-mee's Bakery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yum-mee's Bakery
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Wonderful in every taste”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This local bakery continues to wow my family! The cupcakes are amazing, but my current favorites are the sugar cookie scones (which stay fresh for 24+ hours) and the sourdough from a 10 year starter. The bakery is closed on Sundays - so load up Saturday on scones for Sunday brunch. The shop is attractive and has a very comfortable seating area inside.

Visited May 2013

“Excellent Bakery... for Sweets!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for Sweets, then this is the place. Cupcakes are absolutely delicious and interesting. On Saturdays the have beignets that are phenomenal! They are also very friendly. The only thing is I WISH they would bake BREAD!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“AWESOME”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I think YumMee's is a great place--I have never had a bad experience in all my visits. I have gottne birthday cakes as well as the everyday items and have never been dissapointed. I find the staff and the owner to be pleasent and actually a joy to work with and talk to. Can imagine a bad experience at YumMee's.

• Visited September 2012
“Horrific wedding cake experience”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I ordered a wedding cake from Yum-mees and the overall experience was horrific. The owner was completely unprofessional, inexperienced with customer service, and unable to produce a quality cake for his premium price. He fought with us till the end when we reported him to the BBB where they degraded him because of the overwhelming evidence we had against him.

2 Thank Just1610
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful and tasty!”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I love everything I have ever tried at Yum-Mees. The cupcakes are amazing, but so are the cream horns and coffee cake. They were voted best bakery in Fort Wayne in 2011.

• Visited March 2012