“Wow”

Ranked #17 of 56 things to do in Fort Wayne
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Wow”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

It was great. I've lived in fort wayne most of my life and never new it had so much to look at.

Visited July 2012

Novato, California
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“An attraction that has never realized its potential”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

After living in Fort Wayne for 22 years it has always been a mystery to me why the city didn't support and celebrate more of its significant role in the early history of the area and the US. The neglect of Historic Fort Wayne is symbolic of this. It has such potential, but just doesn't get support.

Visited June 2011
3 Thank FunPrn
Fort Wayne, IN
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Definitely Historic Fort Wayne”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The Fort definitely takes you back to the beginnings of Fort Wayne. Beautiful, scenic, on the banks of the river.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank AlyciaIN
Fort Wayne IN
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Check out our history”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Many locations around Fort Wayne to learn about this part of the United States. Good museums and historical places to visit not only in Fort Wayne but the surrounding area.

Los Angeles, California
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“When in Ft. Wayne, do something!”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

So, I travel a lot. I bet when I was a kid my Dad used to dream, "Maybe one day my son's career will take off and he'll get to see Ft. Wayne." Well Daddy, your dreams came true! I actually saw Ft. Wayne. I did not know that this old log structure was the first Masonic Temple in the area. Now I do, and so do you. The park is great, especially while your other option is sitting in your hotel room in down town Ft. Wayne waiting for the Embassy Theater to let you in. The other cool thing to do in town is visit the grave of Johnny Appleseed.

Visited March 2011