“Beautiful restaurant, yummy food, ALWAYS happy to have GREAT Asian restaurants to choose from”

Wu's Fine Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #29 of 794 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Can be found on Urbanspoon
Reviewed May 16, 2019

I had Kung Pao shrimp, med spiciness, and i think it was right on the mark, re: level of spiciness. It had a lot of mushrooms in it, which was new to me- in the past at other similar restaurants, its had celery & green onions in it - not that either is good or bad, but I'm not a huge fan of mushrooms. The menu is fairly extensive- but there are not descriptions of the ingredients / sauces, etc included, so we had to ask our waitress quite a few questions... and either she wasn't very happy to answer them, or we had a bit of language barrier.,. ? Not sure. My dinner partner had the Mandarin beef and it was quite tasty and he was happy with his choice. No appetizer is included... I guess that's getting more common these days... ?.... the lunch menu looked quite good, and the prices were considerably less, and the lunches include an appetizer and soup or salad ? I believe, but the dinners, while more expensive, did not. I got sort of a "tense" vibe from the man at the front desk, who I am guessing is the owner... but maybe I misread him. I would definitely return, but prob for lunch.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank goldpedler

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for a great place for Chinese food in a wonderful environment, then Wu’s is the place. The service is very good and the quality/quantity of food is excellent . Two thumbs up!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

We had orsered take out, but the restaurant is a beautiful space to eat in. I had the veggie lo mein, it was delicious. I highly recommend Wu's and look forward to my next visit.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Polite prompt greeting and seating was an opening plus.
There is a VERY diverse menu with almost too many options.
I had honey walnut chicken, she had cashew chicken. Both were wonderful except my chicken was a little overdone. (a LOT of places do that to chicken pieces). The "crab" Rangoon was about the best I have ever had. The rice was done properly and the service was top notch. We will be back whenever in town.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

We had wonton soup and my favorite, Honey Walnut Shrimp. Actually, it used to be my favorite, but not anymore! They replaced the honey with mayonnaise !! They really did! Now, it’s candies walnuts coated with may! Yuck! The Wonton soup was delicious as always. If it says mayo really small on the menu, believe them!!

Date of visit: April 2019