“5 Star Romantic Meal For Two”

Wu's Fine Chinese Cuisine
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Date 1/25/2013
Server Hank
Table 4

Our experience was AMAZING!! The first thing that caught our eye was the intimacy. It was a smaller restaurant looking from the outside because it is in that strip mall but inside it was very roomy. They had a party area walled off with nice doors. All of the tables at oil lamps. The colors in the building were very well picked out with the natural wood everywhere. No cheesiness here folks. Our waiter was always around but never intruding. He spoke great English and was always recommending we try things a certain way and it was soooo GOOD.

WILL GO BACK ASAP!!!

There are newer reviews for Wu's Fine Chinese Cuisine

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We really like this resturant .The lunch menu is a great bargain. Service is very good. The owner is regularly working which makes this run really well. When we have out of town guest this is where we take them if they want chineese. Great taste on all the dishes. I haven't had one I didn't like yet. Worth a trip!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Wu's is what those of us who love high quality Chinese food have wanted for so long in Ft. Wayne! The decor and atmosphere are beautiful without being over the top or stereotypical. The Mandarin beef and Three Tastes are outstanding. The crab Rangoon is also very good. The ingredients appear to be very fresh and of high quality. Our only concern was a very rude male waiter the last time we visited. However, that won't keep us from going back--the food is just too good!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The first time that I went to Wu's I didn't really know what to expect. They had just recently opened and I think they were working extra hard to have super fast service. We had our food about 10 minutes after we ordered. We were very impressed, and were even more impressed by the taste of our food.
On top of all of this, our waiter was very friendly and kept cracking jokes that were quite funny. He was also helpful in suggesting entrees. I ended up getting Wu's Crispy Chicken, and I haven't found anything that I have liked more since then, although nothing I have had have I disliked.
We have gone back several times since our first visit, and every time it has been the same consistently great service and food.

My parents, wife and I went to P.F. Chang's in Indianapolis a few weeks ago, and when we were done, every one of us said that Wu's was better.
The service was not as good as Wu's, the price was not as good, and the food wasn't even as good!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We have heard great feedback on this restaurant and choose to give it a try. The atmosphere and service were great. We ordered two staples lemon chicken and almond chicken. The lemon chicken was the thinnest greasest chicken cutlets with nasty lemon sauce. The almond chicken was made of the poorest possible quality of stringy dark meat and the almonds were small and sparce. I told the cahier who was apologetic but didn't offer a comp or discount for a future visit. We eat chinese at least once weekly, and will continue to do so but not here!

2  Thank Matt C