“I Was Impressed”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Can be found on Urbanspoon
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I am not a big fan of oriental food, but many in my family are, so occassionall trips to oriental food places are necessary. With a large menu, good service, and friendly wait staff, I was able to select something I liked. Serving size was huge and food was excellent, considering I'm not really into this cuisene. Prices were reasonable and everyone had a good time. We will most likely return again as nobody had room for dessert !

Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for our anniversary. We enjoyed that they had an actual authentic Chinese menu! Food is very good and the staff is so nice! I had ordered a dish that I thought I would like but did not. The waiter noticed I wasn't eating it and immediately got me another dish. It was so nice and the manager made sure to come by our table many times to check on us and ensure that I liked my new dish. Wonderful place and very decently priced. I would highly recommend to anyone who loves great Chinese food in a fine dining atmosphere.

1  Thank Ahelgesen
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I had dinner at Wu's on Cold Water Road a few nights ago and enjoyed my dinner.

I had a cup of Vegetable Egg Flower Soup $1.95, brown rice $1.50, and Szechwan Eggplant $10.95. My sister and brother-in-law had Crab Rangoon $5.95, Three Ingredient Taste $13.95, steamed rice, brown rice $1.50, and Cashew Shrimp $12.95.

All the food was very good. The brown rice cost extra and came in a small bowl.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

The prices were reasonable, the decor lovely, the food excellent and the servers very efficient. A huge menu to choose from! Yummy!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I love everything about this place! As soon as I walk in Wus, I feel my blood pressure drop. A wonderful atmosphere, great service and always great food.