“As good as being in Hong Kong...”

Wu's Fine Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #27 of 664 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Can be found on Urbanspoon
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Having been to Hong Kong and other parts of China, I always search for regional, authentic cuisine. I was not disappointed at this upscale restaurant. The atmosphere was very nice with 4-5 star amenities. The wait staff was very knowledgeable and the chef came out to inquire on how we liked our meal. The chef even prepared a small plate, usually only available at brunch, of mung bean buns (yummy, sweet, heavenly) which I'd had in my travels in Asian countries and they were authentic. This is not your usual American Chinese cuisine and I would highly recommend it to those who desire more of an upper-scale and authentic dining experience.

There are newer reviews for Wu's Fine Chinese Cuisine

Reviewed July 5, 2012

My son wanted to go here ,it was our first time. Very clean, friendly staff and everything was yummy that we ordered. Fried rice made a special way for our 13 yr. Old ,general tzo's, soup, very top quality Chinese food and on the weekend mandarin food.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I love Chinese food, but get tired of the same-old-same-old buffets. Fort Wayne has a few great sit-down Chinese places, and Wu's has just joined those ranks, in my mind. The food is always fresh, very tasty, and the menu has a LOT of interesting choices! The dining room is classy and clean.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

We were in Indiana for a basketball tournament. This was a very pleasant find for and evening meal. The service was excellent and our wait sfaff was knowledgable regarding their dishes. Would go there again. Not your average Chinese food place. Intimate seating and tasteful decor.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Wonderful staff, great food, and atmosphere! We will definitely be back!