“Great choice for lunch”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Stopped at the Wendy's next door and noticed the Factory across the parking lot. Looked like a better choice to have a nice sit down meal. Definitely not disappointed. Both of us had a salad. She an Greek, mine a caesar. Fresh, tasty and nicely presented. Mine came with slices of crisp fried chicken. One of the best I've had. Server also brought us a half loaf of fresh bread with garlic butter. Sure glad we didn't settle for Wendys.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 8, 2019

We flew into Fort Wayne and wanted to find something close by with decent food. Don Hall's Factory was a pleasant surprise. The regular menu had some good choices and they also had a special menu for a top sirloin, or pork chop, or a few other items. $13 covered me for a chef salad, top sirloin(included mash potato and asparagus) and a light dessert. I couldn't get over the price and the medium-rare sirloin was good! I added a porter beer on draft and had a nice meal at a nice price. I will definitely look to come back the next time I return to town.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

If I want to steak, good service, and an old style restaurant I come here. It feels like when I went out as a child. The facility is very old but very well-maintained. The food is great. The service is always been excellent.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019

I don't think I've ever had a better prime rib. The atmosphere and decor is dated, but honestly, I feel it adds to the dining experience. It feels like an old steak house that lets it's food do the talking.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2019

We stopped by on a Saturday afternoon and had a tasty lunch. I enjoyed my Whiskey Brisket sandwich... quite good! Unfortunately, a good meal was marred by painfully slow service.

Date of visit: February 2019

Been to Don Hall's Factory? Share your experiences!