“Ft. Wayne institution”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Don Hall's Factory

Don Hall's Factory
Ranked #14 of 645 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Corolla, North Carolina
“Ft. Wayne institution”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Visited family in NE Indiana recently. My parents had a gift certificate for the Factory so after flying in on a Sunday, we stopped at the Factory for a late lunch. They seemed pleased with their fish and beef filet entrees. We all had a Greek salad to start that was good. My "tuna melt" did not have cheese melted on it and instead was served on bread with wilted lettuce. The best part of my lunch was the delicious bloody Mary. It came with a dill pickle spear in it. But, the yummiest part was the skewered beef, onion, green pepper and shrimp that was included in the drink. And a spear of steamed (cooled) asparagus! I had not placed my order when it was served. After biting into the delicious piece of steak on the skewer I hoped that I could order a shish-ke-bob for my entree. I was very disappointed when she said it was not an item on their menu and so instead I ordered the sandwich/salad combo. My family enjoys this restaurant on a regular basis. I don't know if I'd go back again on my own except to treat myself to another Bloody!

Chicago
1,303 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,179 helpful votes
“Very good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Three of us had lunch here. Two of us ordered the Chop Steak lunch, which consisted of a piece of chop steak covered with brown gravy. The meal included bread and mashed potatoes. It was very good. The other person ordered a large Greek Salad, which was huge, and she said was very good. I will definitely be returning to this restaurant.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Quality food and Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Our dinner meal at Don Hall's Factory was exceptionally well prepared and every member of our group of twelve were pleased. The wait service was excellent as well. I highly recommend this establishment and will plan to return whenever I'm in the area.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Always good food, but reminds me of a place for older people to congregate. I had the fried chicken dinner and it was excellent.

Visited April 2013
“Lunch Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

While shopping in Fort Wayne my husband I chose to eat lunch at Don Hall's Factory. We had the prime rib open face sandwich. It was prepared to perfection. While eating there we heard the voices of a choir singing Christmas Music. The atmosphere was very nice and the wait staff was excellent and attentive.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Don Hall's Factory? Share your experiences!