“Tasty Food at a Good Price”
Review of Quaker Steak & Lube - CLOSED

Quaker Steak & Lube
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This is a wings place; sports bar.260-484-4688
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This restaurant screams of uniqueness.... So many beers in on tap. The best onion rings served on a spinal. We enjoyed our meal at Quaker Steak and Lube. My meal was awesome and cooked exactly the way I ordered it. We had GREAT service and food.

TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

ThanQ for sharing your experience! We are glad you enjoyed the unique atmosphere and that we could deliver on our mission for great food and service. It's always great to hear from our guests and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We really enjoyed our visit, this restaurant is like none other in town!! Highly recommend..there bike night is a must see!

TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

ThanQ for the excellent review! We are always happy to hear from our guests, especially when they have a great experience. We are glad that you enjoyed the event, service and atmosphere and hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

During our visit to this restaurant not only was the food awful, but the lack of service made me swear that I would never go back!

TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

ThanQ for sharing your experience we are sorry that the food and service did not meet your expectations. We highly value your feedback and will work to improve on these areas. If you would like to share more information about your experience please email us at teamqsl@thelube.com. We look forward to hearing from you and hope you will come back again!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I'm not as impressed as some people I know who love this place. They have good food and it's a fun atmosphere but for me there is something lacking and I really can't put a label on it. I do think the pricing is a little high but don't let that stop you from going there. Give it a try, most people enjoy and want to go back.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

With the franchise expanding you don’t have to worry about the quality of the Wings in Ft. Wayne. And of course it has the great atmosphere you expect at the Lube. A Rusty Wallace Miller Car in one room, an Earnhardt Goodwrench Car on the lift outside and plenty of pictures and wall memorabilia. They even have a wall with the story and pictures of the original owners who started the company in Sharon, Pa.
And back to the Wings … and the expansive menu … just great. Still the best Wings in the USA (and I have been to the Anchor Bar in Buffalo!).