“Had a great time.”

Description: This is a wings place; sports bar.260-484-4688
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Had a great time.”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Went here for a office Christmas party. Had a great time and the waitress worked very hard to make sure that we had everything we need. Food is good. Drinks are better.

Visited December 2012

Marco Island, Florida
“Great Wings”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

If your looking for something quick & good this is a great place. Lots of TV noise but the food was great. Prices okay.

Visited April 2013
Kennard, IN
“Wish We Had One Closer, It is Great!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Everything about our experience was great. Service was fastand our server was very friendly and suggested items and described them since we had never eaten at a Lube before. My husband choose a burger which he said was excellent and he also added a 6 pack of boneless wings tossed in the 4 hottest sauce they had. I choose a combo meal which allowed you to choose an appetizer and wings. I got the warm bavarian pretzels with beer cheese sauce and cajun grilled boneless chicken wings. Both were amazing and it was the most moist chicken I have ever eaten. Absolutely will look for this restaurant when we are away from home.

Visited March 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great Service, Great Food”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This place is busy for a reason. Atmosphere is fun and the servers are friendly and helpful. The wings rock. I wanted to lick the plate clean. My friends all enjoyed their food and apparently the burgers are amazing. I enjoyed my visit and would like to go again.

• Visited March 2013
Berne, Indiana
“Great TV's, Friendly Service...Thats About It”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Heard this was a good place to eat, so I gave it a try. Staff greeted me warmly. First thing I noticed was all the vehicle type stuff hanging from the ceilings and all over the walls. Then I arrived at the table, plastic patio chairs, you have to be kidding. The waitress was very friendly, and served me promptly. Drinks arrived, with a kids straw, really not getting excited by this point. Ordered a fresh green iceberg lettuce salad with strips of grilled chicken in BBQ sauce. Food was delivered promptly. Lettuce was not fresh as advertised, it was straight out of a bag from the grocery store, it was starting to turn brown. Chicken strips were excellent! There were plenty of TV's all over the place. Would be a great place to watch a game, no bad view in the house. I do not plan on trying this Quaker Steak and Lube again.

• Visited March 2013