“Stunning.”

The Embassy Theatre
Ranked #4 of 58 things to do in Fort Wayne
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is worth the money for a ticket to anything. I have seen singers, comics, and musicals here. The lush surroundings make everything feel important and special. Never had a problem with parking and Christmas time is pure magic.

1  Thank mom71
There are newer reviews for The Embassy Theatre

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Even if you aren't really into classic architecture, you should definitely attend a performance or two at this classic gem. The Fort Wayne Philharmonic plays here, as do many of the musicians that come to Fort Wayne.

1  Thank Zachary M
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Used to go here for movies a lot in our youth. Beautiful as ever! We go less often now, but always enjoy the beauty, and programs offered here. Only difficulty is all the stairs as we age, so we try to get floor seats, but restrooms are still down quite a few stairs.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

When I'm in the Fort Wayne area, I like to attend events at The Embassy. It's like stepping back in time in this restored, historic theater. I've attended several concerts and other events here and have not been disappointed. The acoustics are great and the seating is comfortable. Compared to other historical theaters I've been to around the country, attending an event in this small but adequate and well-appointed theater is a delight. The B.B. King concert was a blast and if he comes back, I would go again. Love his guitar playing and he's listed as one of the top guitarists by Rolling Stone magazine. Thanks, Embassy, for providing me the opportunity to hear Mr. King!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

The ambiance of the Embassy Theatre makes any performance special.