FairBridge Inn & Suites
  • Pool
$149
Courtyard
  • Pool
Comfort Suites North(Fort Wayne)(Great Value!)
$114
$99
Hotels.com
$108
$93
All reviewsmini donutsbagelswaffle makerindoor poolin townlaundry roomclean roomswould stay here againbed was comfortableperksfurnituremotelwayne
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Very reasonable rates, we booked through Expedia.com, very clean rooms, pool was a little cool but very clean and staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was quiet, beds were comfortable and my children fell fast asleep. I would book this hotel for our family again

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank MizzRedmon
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I was pleased with the lobby and my room. I had my doubts but the room was clean. And that's number one on my list! The rooms need an upgrade. My only complaint is that there were no king rooms available, when I was told differently on the phone.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Chawn4
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Pros:
*spacious room
*Beautiful laminent flooring, YOu dont see that in most hotels.
*price

COns:
*professionalism needs improvement= work attire, hair, etc
*front entrance way smelled smoky and dingy. It turned me off at first but the room made up for it.
*the noise!!! omgosh...the tv room floor above us was so loud we didnt fall asleep.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mpaulichenko
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while in town to celebrated family birthdays.

The price was very good, the room was clean. Brand new paint and carpet, some new furniture, some old furniture.

Breakfast was quite good, a step above most continental.

My main complaint is that the mattress was horrible. It felt like a board laying on springs. With a better mattress, I'd have given 4-5 ratings in every category.

If you don't mind a rock hard mattress, I'd recommend this hotel no problem. But I won't be back.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Jusgus88
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed here for a single night while a friend and I went to a concert. The entire place looked newly remodeled and very clean. Our room had two quenn beds and both appeared to be freshly made and in good condition. We did not use the pool or hot tub, so I can't comment on their quality, but the breakfast was half-way decent. There were not any hot foods, but cereal, donuts, bagels etc. The refridgerator looked to be 15 years old or more and the tv was digital, but was not a flat panel. It still had good picture, but took up alot of space. Overall it was a very good stay, especially for the price. I will definitely stay again the next time I am in town.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends