“Don't miss the turn to this one!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Wayne
Ranked #17 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Our GPS told us to turn right, & we could see the hotel in the distance, but you need to turn into a complex of stores, restaurants, the hotel. It doesn't have an entrance right off the highway. So 15 minutes later getting off the interstate & going back around again, we got to the hotel. Parking is a little tight on the hotel property, but there is more adjacent. Had our 2 dogs (FREE) & grass space is a little sparse, but they gave us a 1st floor room right by an exit which was very convenient for taking out the dogs. Room was very nice, clean, modern. Bathroom spacious.
Breakfast area was large & food was basic - waffles, eggs, hash browns, cereal, etc., but it was stocked & enough. I was impressed that in the lobby/sitting area besides the Christmas tree & Santa stuff they actually displayed a manger. My husband thought he left his cell phone behind, & they went to check the room for us (he found it later in his suitcase). It's a nice place to stay, just slow down & don't miss your turn into the complex where it is located!!!

Room Tip: If you have pets, ask for a 1st floor room near an exit. We were far away from the pool so it was pr...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeana K
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Wayne

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at this La Quinta. The staff was wonderful, we checked in later at night, extremely tired from work and the gentlemen who checked us in, Deandro (forgive me if I misspelled his name) was incredibly helpful, and friendly. He had a warm energy, which brightened my day. It was even better when we got into our room and realized how clean and nice it was. The whole room was incredibly clean, and the bed had a cozy duvet and gave us a wonderful sleep. The hot portion of continental breakfast in the morning was a real treat, they had cinnamon flavored waffles, very tasty sausage links, and mini omelets. If I am ever in the area I will purposely go out of my way to stay here, and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank courtneykbee
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The beds were extremely comfortable. The hotel is located in a Plaza where you can walk to restaurant's ,a couple bars ,coffee shop, ice cream- great location. The hotel is very clean . Nice pool and hot tub.

1  Thank Chris l
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My trip was very last minute and shorten due to family death. I called 24hours in advance and spoke to James about how my train that I ended up having to take last minute arrived Extremely early prior to check in. Plus I was traveling very early from New York with my little boy. So James was very helpful the day before over the phone and the very same when my son and I arrived the very next day :) the room was Beautiful, and I've stayed at the same location before. But as always the Customer service was Superb at check-in and Checking out. I didn't catch the young ladies name at check out because I was running late to return to NY, but her yellow nails were gorgeous :) which I did let her know they were Beautiful :) Again Great Service, and Great Service means a lot! --Yolanda from Buffalo, New York

• Stayed: November 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We were very pleased with the room and condition of the hotel. We appreciated the pet-friendly policy with no extra fees. Staff could be a little friendlier and breakfast is nothing to get excited about but overall a decent value.

A La Quinta traveler