“Loved the yeast rolls with honey butter.”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #52 of 653 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Loved the yeast rolls with honey butter.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great sirloin steak. Very flavorable. Tends to be very busy every evening that I have every been there. Only had to wait about 10 minutes for a table of 2 last time we went. Line busy when tried to use call ahead seating.

Visited March 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the cinnamon butter”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Hot dinner rolls and cinnamon butter greet every diner when seated. Good steaks, great service. Come back often. Hate the wait.

Visited March 2013
“Very crowded but the food is great”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

It gets really crowded and busy but they offer call ahead seating. Food is good and moderately priced. They have the normal roadhouse food; steaks, burgers, and whatnot. If you can stand to be a bit crowded in a loud place but with good food then I would recommend it.

Columbia City, Indiana
“By Texas Road house, Hello Logan's”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Why are you always trying to start stuffTo good for their own good. Like the state of Texas where things are said to be big. Texas Roadhouse in Fort Wayne, IN lives up to the motto. Texas size waiting lies. You can call in an hour ahead to reserve a table and once you arrive can still wait 40-60 minutes. This has happen to us two weeks in a row. Hello, Logan's 30 minute wait food comperable.

“The Best Ribeye”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Last Sunday I had this craving for a REAL good steak for dinner and told my wife if she wanted to go to a steakhouse. She agreed and after church we headed to Washington Center Road in Fort Wayne, Indiana to satisfy my cravings.
This time, [as usual] I ordered a 12 oz ribeye steak [medium] pink in the middle and very juicy with steak fries as a side preceeded by a hose Cesar salad.

What surprises me is the consistancy of their grill and service and how everytime we go there my steak is so tender and juicy and my fries are so good and all taste fantastic.
The server we had this time was Brittany, and I must say she did a great job and was very friendly.

• Visited November 2012