“Awesome!!”

Comfort Suites North
Ranked #23 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This was an awesome Comfort Suites North! The breakfast was great, the room was great- awesome sheets on the bed, employees were awesome, great location, too!!! I would highly recommend this for your lodging. Indoor pool and small fitness center!!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for a one night stay on a return trip home from vacation. The hotel is clean and very relaxing. Superior rooms. Very clean! Comfy beds! Excellent nights sleep! Great pool as well. We would definately stay here again!

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We were treated so well, the room was so exceptional that even though we only stayed one night it felt like we were there a week. We will definitely be back! Included in our stay was a continental breakfast, though we didn't enjoy it ourselves, it looked fresh and well attended

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

In town on business.Great stay! Clean rooms! Staff was great! I Had issues with my a/c but was given a new room with no issues. Good safe area of town. Restaurant and gas station within walking distance. Located right on the interstate but never heard it!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Everything was great-from the room to the hot breakfast. Good location. We were in town for a convention and the hotel was centrally located to our convention restaurants and shopping. Staff friendly and helpful. Fitness center was not the cleanest and minimal equipment.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank CountryGal5759
Reviewed June 4, 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel. I've had great service at Comfort Suites in the past. This one continued that positive streak. The staff with whom I had contact were all friendly and helpful. My room was clean and comfortable. It had a rolling desk/table so I could do some work on the computer while taking a glance at the tv. I would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: 220 can be noisy. There is some mechanical unit outside the one wall which runs intermittently.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2014

My father had open heart surgery in April 2014 and my mother and I needed a place to stay for the week while he was in Parkview's Heart Institute. Comfort Suites North was an excellent choice. It was just across the road from the hospital which made it convenient. The room was large and looked like it had been recently refurbished. The beds were comfortable and everything was super-clean... a MUST for me. Housekeeping was amazing. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was your standard fair. I love Belgian waffles. So, it was perfect for me.

Personal story follows... sorry for the details, but it meant the world to me that they helped me in this way....
The staff was exceptional. Alex at the front desk went above and beyond to help us both at check-in and with an unexpected check-out need. Overnight, one night, I became very ill from all of the stress of my father's surgery. My father had moved to a regular room at this point, so my mother was able to stay overnight in his hospital room and I was alone. Jody at the front desk was so kind and caring when I called her to let her know that I had needed to call for my husband to come to get me. I told her that he didn't have a key to get in and that he would need help getting in my room at 1:00 a..m. to help me. She let me know that she would require a valid photo I.D. and that she would make sure she helped him. She then asked if there was anything she could do for me. What a comfort!

I had a great experience here. It was an excellent stay with a very helpful staff. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again in the future!

Room Tip: This hotel is next to I-69. I would suggest requesting a room away from the highway, although at ni...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family