Comfort Suites North
$88
$90
$78
Agoda.com
All reviewsnice comfortindoor pool and fitness centersweet suitewafflesthe breakfast areadoing businesschoice hotelsin towncheck in was smooththird floorwould stay againpull out sofachoose this hotelunder renovationrooms are spacioushome away from homenice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because we like the Comfort Suites. Had never stayed at this one. We enjoyed our stay and the room was nice n big and very clean. The breakfast was the usual for the hotel. We like eating at the Culvers next door. We would stay again.

Room Tip: If you like it quiet stay on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The hotel reception staff were welcoming and cheerful. The woman at the reception was helpful and rooms were spotlessly clean with comfortable beds and I had a sound sleep. The rooms were equipped with a large screen flat television, microwave and coffee maker. I also had a sumptuous and hot breakfast with eggs, yoghurt, fresh fruit, cereal and choice of hot waffle flavors. There was also an amazing fitness center and an indoor pool. Free high speed internet was also available. A large shopping area with plenty of options near the hotel. Will definitely visit again during my next business or leisure travel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2013

After checking in at the front desk, with friendly and courteous Bobbi Jo, we had showers & we turned in for the night.( I loved the adjustable shower heads, by the way) . We asked for a wake up call, & just as requested, at 6 am we awoke to our call. We proceeded down to breakfast which was a bountiful spread . The only part of breakfast I didn't care for was the gravy. But to be fair, at home I make mine with hot sausage so it could be me. A great stay at a fair price.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stay in hotels 1-2 night a week. One of my frequent stays is in Forte Wayne. Upon discovery this hotel, I have made this a must stay when traveling in this area. The rooms are very nice, clean, and offer many choices of dining in the area. With all that said, the credit to my great experience goes to Bobbi who often greets me at the front desk. She is full of energy and makes you feel welcomed. I can call her while on the road and simply give her my name and she will book the room, and have paperwork ready upon my arrival. I believe Bobbi's efforts is why this hotel has great success. My advise, stop in and ask for Bobbi, and enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Rooms are spacious for hotel rooms. Staff was nice and professional. Breakfast was standard hotel food....tasteless, but again, typical for most hotels. The breakfast staff person kept the food supplies flowing and the dining area spotless.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family