“Great service, followed by a great breakfast.”

Comfort Suites North
Ranked #23 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
“Great service, followed by a great breakfast.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

After checking in at the front desk, with friendly and courteous Bobbi Jo, we had showers & we turned in for the night.( I loved the adjustable shower heads, by the way) . We asked for a wake up call, & just as requested, at 6 am we awoke to our call. We proceeded down to breakfast which was a bountiful spread . The only part of breakfast I didn't care for was the gravy. But to be fair, at home I make mine with hot sausage so it could be me. A great stay at a fair price.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Plainwell
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stay in hotels 1-2 night a week. One of my frequent stays is in Forte Wayne. Upon discovery this hotel, I have made this a must stay when traveling in this area. The rooms are very nice, clean, and offer many choices of dining in the area. With all that said, the credit to my great experience goes to Bobbi who often greets me at the front desk. She is full of energy and makes you feel welcomed. I can call her while on the road and simply give her my name and she will book the room, and have paperwork ready upon my arrival. I believe Bobbi's efforts is why this hotel has great success. My advise, stop in and ask for Bobbi, and enjoy your stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
North Carolina
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Rooms are spacious for hotel rooms. Staff was nice and professional. Breakfast was standard hotel food....tasteless, but again, typical for most hotels. The breakfast staff person kept the food supplies flowing and the dining area spotless.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed here several nights. Upon checking in, I received a first floor room. Outside window would not shut and lock so I asked for a different room. Although I was accommodated with the room across the hall, I still had to go through the trouble of moving.
My main concern is the condition of the carpet. I was told that it was cleaned a month ago. However, after just one night my white socks were brown on the bottoms.
Personnel seem genuinely concerned and helpful for my visit and I did receive a discount.
I would highly recommend wearing a separate pair of socks in the room, as with most any hotel room. I remove the socks when I get into bed. If I have to get up in the night, I always put the socks on. Keep them separate from other socks. You will be amazed at the conditions of room carpets.

Room Tip: When assigned to a room, check it out thoroughly before moving into it no matter how tired you are f...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Asheville, NC
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Very satisfied with this Comfort Suites. Rooms clean, bedding and towels clean and acceptable quality, comfortable beds. Only downside is that AC is thermostatically controlled so it turns on and off so traffic sounds can be irritating during off cycles of AC. Breakfast was typical with foods served at proper temperature. Desk staff friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Bobbi Elvington was the best desk manager I have ever encountered. She made me feel at home and was always willing to help no matter how busy she was. I also saw her with other guests and her wonderful personality made many people smile. I want to thank her for really loveing her job and it shows with all her kindness. It's people like her that make being away from home a little better

• Stayed February 2013
Franklin, IN
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stayed in a non-smoking king room. Made the reservation at the last minute due to an emergency need. At check-in and check-out the staff was very friendly. When leaving for a family event the front desk staff helped do an emergency repair on my wife's shoe not only supplying the needed superglue but also doing the work! Service above and beyond for sure. The breakfast area was inviting and the food was all warm which doesn't always happen. Typical breakfast fare. Everything in the room seemed new and very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family