“Great experience”

Ranked #24 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
New Holland, Pennsylvania
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Stopped here with a coupon and are glad we were led here. Building was well maintained, clean, and quiet; the staff was wonderfully friendly and helpful. Can't go wrong with the extra room of a suite either. Breakfast was great and the "breakfast lady" very cheerful and kept a clean, well-run operation. She outdid many of the waitstaff we experienced on our trip. Would easily consider this place again if in this area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Absolutely nothing I could offer as improvements. Breakfast was great, rooms were clean and spacious with large HD TV's. Staff was friendly and helpful. I will seek out this chain of hotels from this point forward.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Cambridge, Canada
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I should have written this review months ago, but I let it slide. This week we stayed in another hotel on the "ChoiceHotels.com" group and had another great experience so I thought I should get this on finally. Especially as this is one place we've stayed at like, 3 times, so, sorry I didn't send this sooner.
I cannot say enough good about this place, the service is great, the housekeeping crew, the lady that makes breakfast is very sweet and the food is amazing --- good, hot, comfort food ... even waffles!
The management is caring, accommodating and super friendly and, oh yes .... the rooms are clean & quiet! We've arrived at all hours and the front desk staff is always smiling and are always ready to answer questions and help us find places.

Room Tip: Even the rooms facing the road are quiet, we had a major thunder storm one night and it wasn't e...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Indiana
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We stayed at this hotel over this past weekend. The pool was great, room was beautiful and cozy and the breakfast was great as always too. The staff was nothing but kind and accommodating. They offered free pretzels at the front desk and the coffee was stocked all day.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jill R
Jamestown, Indiana
Reviewed April 22, 2012

First and foremost, EVERY staff member spoke to all guests in a genuine friendly and inviting manner! Check in was efficient and quick; I'd made a reservation ahead of time, but it took less than two minutes. Was treated by the front desk as though I was a prominent regular guest.

Had a king bed room; the bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've experienced! The room was large, clean, fresh and updated. Nice lg screen tv, excellent desk for working. Plenty of towels in the bathroom. Wireless internet connection was fast and strong, not like many other hotels I've experienced. Breakfast was a typical hotel fare, but eating area was pleasant and kept stocked and clean. Coffee was extremely good!
This is definitely a safe bet if you need a comfortable, clean and reasonably priced overnight in Ft. Wayne!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We stayed at this hotel so we could be close to Pkvw North hospital(which is directly across from the hotel). Our daughter had given birth and the baby was in NICU. We were given a hospital rate during our stay, which was an excellent rate. The staff was very professional and more than accommodating. The room was very large. The beds were extremely comfortable and the room was clean. There is an indoor heated pool which made it easy to content our 4 year old. The breakfast consisted of hot and cold foods each morning. There are also to go bags for the early birds rushing out the door. There was also a manager night that consisted of chips, salsa, cheese and pepperoni, meatballs, wine coolers, and beer. There are restaurants and shopping close by. The hotel was remodeled in 2011. I highly recommend this hotel and their staff. I would not hesitate to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed March 2012
Waterville, Ohio
Reviewed January 27, 2012

As I have said in previous reviews reviews I travel A LOT for the company I work for. I have stayed at this hotel before and, although the hotel was nice, the location wasn't the greatest...There wasn't anything close by. Well, I gave it another shot 2 days ago and not only has the hotel upgraded everything, there are restaurants, gas stations, etc booming all around it. The rooms here are very clean and HD flat screen TV and business style desk is just right for a road warrior like me. There was a full breakfast available from gravy N biscuits, eggs over hard and the usual cereal and and bagels that most other hotels only offer. The staff here was very cordial and helpful. Will I stay here again?...ABSOLUTELY! Thank you all at the Comfort Suites North in Fort Wayne, IN.

Room Tip: I always prefer first floor rooms, but any room here would be nice.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business