“Excellent Pad Thai” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Excellent Pad Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

First time visit, and was very happy/impressed. The place is small, but the food is really good. Had the Pad Thai (which I asked for spicy - it normally isn't) and some egg rolls. Servings are really big, quality is high, and there's a fresh taste. Those egg rolls were really hot (thermally) - I think they had pulled them straight from the oil instead of under a lamp. Will definitely return.

• Visited May 2014

Auburn, Indiana
“Shrimp roll!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

I have eaten here for almost 2 years now. I have tried almost everything on the menu. I have never had a bad meal. The service is always fast and friendly. A couple of days ago I tried their shrimp rolls and was totally blown away. These little crisp rolls of pure heaven are the best rolls that I have EVER had. I give the food at Mahnin 2 thumbs up!

• Visited April 2014
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Classic signs of a good local place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

You want good asian food? Well... follow the local asians. This has all the signs of a good place to eat.
1. Tucked away in some unexpected location
2. Full of local customers especially where the foods country of origin matches the nationality of the majority of customers
3. Lots of cars parked outside especially expensive ones
4. The smell of a busy kitchen from outside or as soon as you enter
5. A short menu which tells you they are good in what they do and they stick to what good they know
6. When you can tell the restaurant is a family business
7. When you can find it in Trip Advisor

Almost all our favorite restaurants share these qualities regardless of the type of food and their origins.

We had samosa, nam tok, gaeng daeng, burmeese hot sweet and creamy tea, and thai tea. All excellent, good, and authentic. Service was friendly and helpful to first time customers like us. Will definity come back and recommend this place.

2 Thank Ronnel C
Auburn, Indiana
“A Fort Wayne must”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

You can not judge a book by its cover is what you have to do when you go to Mahnin. The place itself could not be billed as top of the line facility. What you do get is some awesome food and a great price. I was skeptical to walk inside on my first visit, but I have been frequent flyer ever since. I have tried almost every dish on the menu. I can tell you that I never leave hungry and I am always satisfied with the quality of food. I love that they use cilantro in many of there dishes.

• Visited August 2013
Austin, TX
“Good Thai Food in Fort Wayne? You bet cha!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

My daughter and family frequents this restaurant often and it is a MUST when I come for a visit. Each dish is delicious and you must try the Burmese Tea. Lots of food, so we always have leftovers to enjoy the next day.

• Visited February 2013