“Healthy, Fresh, Different”

Ranked #40 of 653 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Healthy, Fresh, Different”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is NOT your run of the mill eatery. Everything is fresh, healthy, lots of raw and vegan options. Everyone is friendly and will explain all the dishes and ingredients to you. Love to eat there. They would have been rated Excellent if they had more gluten free options. (George, that's a hint.)

1 Thank BetCox

Fort Wayne
“Vegan and Beyond! Best Food Ever!”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I have done nothing but RAVE about this place since I first went there a few months ago. I am a vegan but my husband is not. He says this place has the best food he's ever tasted, period. We order from them a few times a month. Organic, Vegan, Super Yummy food! I've never had anything I didn't like and I'm hard to please! Fantastic smoothies too! Their menu changes all the time so there are always new exciting dishes available.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Kelly R
Davis, California
“Quirky Vegetarian Resturant”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

This was a great little lunch spot. Most of the food was sort of Asian but all of it was Vegetarian. Almost a cult sort of place with a special channel playing on the tv that had a Zen sort of take. I liked the food and it was reasonably priced. The service was also great.

• Visited September 2011
Indiana
“Amazing Vegetarian Food!!!!!!!!!!! My new favorite!”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I absolutely love, love, love this restaurant. They have an excellent selection. Everything is organic and absolutely delicious. Meat lovers said the food was so good that they didn't miss the meat. I tried one of their sandwiches on one evening. It was so good that I went back to take another with me before leaving town the next day. If you want delicious food, you have to check out Loving Cafe!!!

Visited May 2011