Hampton Inn Dupont Road
$96
$93
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Quality Inn(Fort Wayne)(Great Value!)
$67
$85
$63
$61
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsparkview hospitalroom was cleannorth sidegreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubnice hotelfresh fruitrecommend this hotelin townwould stay here againstaff was friendlyeasy accessoatmealhotel staffexcellent staythe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is one of the nicest Hampton Inns we have ever stayed in, and we stay in a lot of them. It looks brand new, very clean and modern. Location is great-just off the interstate. Our room was really comfortable, big walk in shower and lots of counter space for two in the bathroom, comfortable bed, nice lounge chair, big LG TV. The only negatives about the hotel was the microwave that would not work (we did not ask them to fix it since it was late when discovered) and the female receptionists on duty when we checked in. I had called from the road to make a reservation and after the phone rang a dozen times without an answer hung up, rechecked the number and called back when I noted it was the correct one. The receptionist finally answered, took the reservation promptly but with little friendliness. When we arrived about an hour later she almost seemed put out that we were there. Thankfully another person came on duty while I was checking in and he was as nice as could be. I have to assume the woman had worked too many hours or was having an off day. All staff we were around after that were great. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnDupont, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dupont Road, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

I am very disappointed to know any member of my team was less than very pleasant to deal with. I take all guest interactions seriously as service is in the title of the front desk personnel (Guest Service Agent) and I expect top notch service all the time even if the day is long.

I appreciate your remarks on the property and thank you for your kind words, but if you would contact me at the email below I would like to know the room number you were in so I can get the microwave repaired or replaced.

All in all, I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay and would choose to return. I will be sharing a reminder to my team about responding to a guest even when tired.

Thanks,

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel is very helpful and clean and the manager is always willing to help and is very accessible. The staff is friendly and willing to go the extra mile. The breakfast is excellent and hot and fresh and the breakfast attendant makes sure everything is stocked and clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnDupont, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dupont Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

I am very pleased to hear you found my team helpful, but I am thrilled to know I was able to be of service to you and you were happy with everyone and our breakfast. We strive to serve in the manner we wish to be served and thank you for telling us we have done as I expect we should have. We look forward to any future stays with us and I am always a call or email away in case you need to book again.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were visiting Ft. Wayne due to a family emergency. This facility was next to Parkview-North Hospital and was convenient for trips to and from the hospital. A second visit a couple nights later found your hotel booked, as were other Hampton Inns in the area. The front desk person was very kind and helped us secure a room at the hotel's next door neighbor. She went beyond the call of duty calling to secure a room for us. Thank you, Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnDupont, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dupont Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

I sincerely regret we weren't able to accommodate you and your family for your second stay, but I am thrilled to know you returned for a second stay and my team helped to find a place for you to stay. I am very pleased to know you felt this was above the call of duty as we strive to always operate above what is expected of us.

I am sorry to know you had an emergency, but I am happy to know we were able to help you in a difficult time.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

wonder friendly staff. great location to ft wayne. good amenities. good breakfast option. nice pool and hot tub. fitness room was clean and had several cardio options. i would definitely stay here again if I find myself in the ft. wayne area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnDupont, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dupont Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

What a wonderful occasion to come see us with a wedding to attend. We always appreciate our guests responses, but we are very happy to know we can help you celebrate a great day by providing a good experience with friendly staff and excellent accommodations. We look forward to any future stays you have with us and always feel free to contact me personally if you see yourself returning.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was pleased with the friendliness and helpfulness of the check-in staff. This was an average Hampton Inn -- you can tell it's been rennovated in the past few years, which is always preferrable. It was clean and the beds/amentities comfortable (what you typically expect). Towels were softer than most other chains though. The Breakfast was below par though, most mornings they didn't have bagels or ripe fresh fruit (which isn't really atypical). They had off-brand sugar packets, so if you prefer Sweet and Low, Spenda or Equal, you'll need to bring some. They have an average workout facility. Two treadmills, a bike (which was missing foot straps) and an elliptical machine. Nice big TV's if you like to watch TV while getting exercise. A small weight rack with dumbells was available with medicine balls as well. There isn't a whole lot to do in the area -- mostly strip malls with chain restaurants. Not much sight-seeing in this area. However, it's only about 10-15 minutes from downtown so it's not a hassle to drive down there if you want to see some more of Fort Wayne or some more local restaurants or shops (though most shops seemed to close around 5:30-6 during the week) Overall, if you need to stay in this area, this would be a nice place to stay. If you're in this area for business, I would reccomend it -- typical Hampton Inn accomidations, close to several strip areas if you want to eat something close and close enough to downtown if you want to make the trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnDupont, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dupont Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

I appreciate your remarks and thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Dupont. I would be pleased to know how we might serve you better in the future. We strive to be above par and I would be thrilled to have you back to the property that we might wow you.

We are very pleased with our property and amenity offerings, yet we are too close to our product to always know what could be improved and look forward to remarks from our guests.We are excited to know we are in an area of the city that is quickly developing into a commercial center. While activity offerings are not abundant, we are always glad to know nothing is more than a few minutes away and you can return to a nice and quiet hotel when your running is done.

Upon your return to our property, It would be my great pleasure to speak with you directly and be your guide on your next lodging experience.