“What a breakfast!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Took the family here on a Saturday morning. They were very helpful with my mom in a wheelchair. Everyone had a great meal. Huge portions, great selection, great taste.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Really this is the best place in Fort Wayne for breakfast. Big menu, great selection, excellent flavor, great service. I've never had a bad experience at this place.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have never had one meal from Spyro's that hasn't been great. From the bacon waffle to the soup, I've loved everything. The best part is the portions are huge so unless you eat like a hoss, you should have a midnight snack for later

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Trust me. All the reviews you are reading about this place are for real. Service, constant and with smiles, is to die for. Food was crazy! One omelette or frittata could feed a family - seriously! And everything we ordered was delicious! The place was VERY busy which is typical for a Sunday morning, but we never felt rushed. Looking forward to going back!

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful place! Best breakfast I've ever had. Had the hungry man s frittata and was blown away! The proportions are enormous!! I was full half way through my meal! Service was excellent! Great staff, fast and friendly. Definitely reccomend this place!

Been to Spyros? Share your experiences!