TownePlace Suites Fort Wayne North
  • Pool
$149
Courtyard
  • Pool
Comfort Suites North(Fort Wayne)(Great Value!)
$114
$109
$99
Hotels.com
$93
All reviewsfull length mirrorwafflessports complexsmall kitchenmemorial coliseumbig bathroomclean insidechildren's zoocontinental breakfastthe breakfast areaparking lotfull kitchensporting eventsglenbrook mallweekend stayflat screen tvstayed for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I recommend this hotel, the staff is very, very friendly and the free meals are delectable. You can work off the calories in the exercise room. The television attached to the workout machines are a nice touch. The bedrooms are spacious, you will enjoy a restful night.

Room Tip: Don't get a room with a street view, too noisy.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Very good choice for stay in Fort Wayne. Almost perfect but missed on a few small items....
Housekeeping left a used towel in the bathroom, the tub drain had to be pried open and there were a few glasses in the dishwasher that appeared to be washed but had not been removed and returned to the cabinet. These kind of issues, to me tend to be the old canary in the mine drill In that if they miss these things what else is wrong or has been neglected in the room. I looked and couldn't find anything.
Also this hotel was unable to provide a crib for our little one, we managed and she loved her "nest."
The other issue was the seeming unpreparedness of the hotel for the breakfast rush. Many items were completely depleted and although the breakfast attendant was very friendly it was clear he couldn't possibly cover the demand.
Anyways, I would not hesitate to stay again or recommend this property, they just missed this time.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I couldn't believe how friendly the staff was! The room was huge and sparkling clean. I loved all the amenities, even though we didn't get to use them (2 burner stove, for instance. Nor did we have time for the pool). Fantastic hotel, I'd stay there if I needed to stay in Fort Wayne for a while. Also, we loved how close to the zoo it was.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

We stay in a lot of hotels and were very happy with our 3 night stay. Slept great in the beds and everything was new and very clean. Don't be scared off by reviews with complaints of noise. You could have that problem anywhere. The only weird thing I noticed was the shampoo, conditioner and bar soap were all different brands. Usually those match, and the conditioner seemed old, but definitely didn't ruin my stay. Breakfast staff was super friendly. Weird breakfast setup with a narrow pass through that on Sat morning was super crowded, but overall great selection for a continental breakfast, including soy milk!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed here over night during the Vera Bradley sale! The location to Allen County War Memorial Coliseum was very close. The area the hotel is located in is nice, not scary. Lots of food/shopping located close, in case you forgot something. The check in staff are very friendly & helpful. Breakfast was good, even for my picky eater! The room was beautiful & new! The kids swam in the salt water pool. They didn't understand how great salt water is..... We would definatley stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family