“Beautiful Flowers !”

Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
Ranked #5 of 59 things to do in Fort Wayne
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I enjoy this beautiful place, so much. They change
the scenery, with the seasons. Even, if it is cold
outside, you can getaway, for a little while, and
enjoy flowers, all year round.

1  Thank Brenda P

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I use to live in Ft Wayne and went all the time. Now I live 1.5 hours away but still go whenever I can. It smells so good and is so peaceful. Nice place to go when it's cold outside!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Loved visiting here around the winter months. Beautiful foliage. Informative personnel, nice shoppe and a great place for the young and old.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I took my 3 and 5 year old here and we all loved it!! So much for the kids todo on the way to each room. I'm a big picture mom and I got some very wonderful pictures here!! We also learned a lot while there and had a scavenger hunt in each room provided by the business. We were skeptical about going but ended up loving it!! Highly recommend for anyone who loves nature or wants some great pictures!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Our favorite place to go in the winter months - at the heart of downtown FW. Great to stroll around with the family - it's our go-to when we have nothing to do