Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #85 of 671 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We've eaten at Logans Fort Wayne dozens of times but are ordering non steak entrees more all the time and finding ourselves going elsewhere for good steaks. My wife always used to get the sirloin but the last number of times complained to me that it was tough and without much taste. I used to like the ribeye but had moved to the chopped steak as the ribeye was also tough and lacking the tast found at other steakhouses. Then as the chopped steak started having less flavor ( likely to being too lean ) I switched to the ribs and my wife to the chicken. logans is still good for non-steak entrees which is sad as they claim to be a steakhouse. In the meantime we'll go there for ribs and chicked but will be going anywhere else for steak.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place was clean and the waitress we had was really nice. Our food was hot when she brought it to our table. Our steaks were cooked just like we ordered them! Our waitress kept our drinks refilled and brought us extra napkins. The atmosphere was family orientated. I'd eat here again if ever in this area again!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We ate in the bar in between lunch and dinner and had a really great waiter. He was fun and personable. We had a beer and split an appetizer combo. Everything was tasty, hot and served quickly (except of course the beer was cold). Got out of there for about $20 too.......so nicely priced.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I visited on Sunday June 23, 2013 with a family member. We came for the steak and all you can eat shrimp deal. The steak was good, not great. It wasn't particularly big at 6 oz. I do have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the size and quality of the shrimp. There are a good number of choices of sides as well.

The service from our waitress was good. She was attentive and came back often. Our only complaint was that one of the hostesses was extremely unpleasant. We asked for a booth and she muttered "it is" under her breath in the crappiest tone I've ever heard from a hostess. Other than that, everything thing was pretty good and what you would expect from this type of chain.

1  Thank Gregory Y
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Yes, the food was good in general. The place was clean, and the service was fine. I only wish that if someone is going to put some darn chicken breast on a combo barbeque plate, that they would stop cooking the chicken breast three times (or so it seems). I've "trained" my wife that one CAN get chicken adequately DONE without cremating it into a dried out piece of shoe leather! You know, done but tender and juicy, but without being pink in the center. Go to Logans, but avoid the chicken breast. I'd much rather have a chicken helper kit correctly prepared by myself or my "properly trained" wife.