“Nice casual dining”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #104 of 649 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Elkhart, Indiana
“Nice casual dining”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We ate in the bar in between lunch and dinner and had a really great waiter. He was fun and personable. We had a beer and split an appetizer combo. Everything was tasty, hot and served quickly (except of course the beer was cold). Got out of there for about $20 too.......so nicely priced.

Visited July 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, good service, poor greeting.”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I visited on Sunday June 23, 2013 with a family member. We came for the steak and all you can eat shrimp deal. The steak was good, not great. It wasn't particularly big at 6 oz. I do have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the size and quality of the shrimp. There are a good number of choices of sides as well.

The service from our waitress was good. She was attentive and came back often. Our only complaint was that one of the hostesses was extremely unpleasant. We asked for a booth and she muttered "it is" under her breath in the crappiest tone I've ever heard from a hostess. Other than that, everything thing was pretty good and what you would expect from this type of chain.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Gregory Y
Smithfield, North Carolina
“Good, but why do they always overcook the chicken?”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Yes, the food was good in general. The place was clean, and the service was fine. I only wish that if someone is going to put some darn chicken breast on a combo barbeque plate, that they would stop cooking the chicken breast three times (or so it seems). I've "trained" my wife that one CAN get chicken adequately DONE without cremating it into a dried out piece of shoe leather! You know, done but tender and juicy, but without being pink in the center. Go to Logans, but avoid the chicken breast. I'd much rather have a chicken helper kit correctly prepared by myself or my "properly trained" wife.

• Visited June 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Come with your stomach empty”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

“A table for two, please.” We began crunching on peanuts all the way to our seats. Peanut shells pitched all over the floor. The walk to my seat, I realized the laughter and joy that filled the room. There was loud music playing, friendly staff, and the customers munching their dinner. Placed at our table, we notice a bucket with all-you-can-eat peanuts. One of the traditional traits is that each table has a bucket of peanuts unshelled on the table for you to munch on while you decide what to order - shells on the floor which adds a certain atmosphere to the room and a crunch under foot. There’s also warm buttery dinner rolls placed on the table. These rolls are to die for. There so moist and melt in your mouth.
Jefferson Pointe has a variety of different restaurants, shops, and cafes. Over thirty or plus places I suggest you attend a place where your certain to receive the best customer service, inexpensive, and worth your time. Logan’s Roadhouse is my reference.
“Welcome to Logan’s Roadhouse”, our waiter greeted us with a smile. The young lady was polite and gave us our menus. Of course, I ordered steak, with potatoes on the side. I recommend everyone to try their steak; defiantly, one of the best steaks in town. I always order my steaks well done, and they manage to satisfy me every time I visit. The wait was pretty intense so I decided to order a salad in the meantime. It took them no time to bring it back out. The salad was nice, fresh, and mixed with the perfect amount of ranch; not too much or too less. My friend ordered a cheeseburger. This would have been my second option. The first time I ever visited here, the cheeseburger is what I ordered. This burger is just like a normal one. It’s topped with lettuce, cheese, pickles, and tomatoes. A typical burger one might consider this is not just any typical burger. Each burger is handmade with a special blend of Angus and steak. The bun is toasted and freshly buttered. A well-combined burger with just the right amount of seasoning seasoned into it. It comes with either a serving of fries or potato chips.
The food portion is a large size and doesn’t cost much at all. I enjoyed eating the peanuts and tossing them on the floor. The good part about it is I don’t have to clean up the mess. The restaurant is perfect for a family dinner. I could see in other kid’s eyes they really did enjoy it.
My food finally arrived to my table. The steak was perfectly cooked like always and the meat was really tender and juicy. Not sure what seasoning is placed on the steak, but it fits perfectly with the steak sauce. The seasoning seems as if it’s meant to blend in with the sauce. I’m a really picky person when it comes to steaks, because it is my ultimate favorite dish. I can truly say Logan’s Roadhouse steaks hit the spot. Always come hungry and with your tummy empty. As a customer and from experience you will not regret it.
I’ve visited Logan’s Roadhouse located in Jefferson Pointe multiple times. I’m always satisfied and haven’t once left without a full stomach and a smile on my face. The food brings smiles across your face. Now that should tell you something.
If you haven’t visited Logan’s Roadhouse you’re missing out on a good opportunity. After one visit you’ll constantly want to visit more and more. The visits will keep coming. I’ve been to various restaurants and whenever I have an excuse to go to Logan’s, I take it. Spending birthday time, holidays, and any special occasion Logan’s Roadhouse is a great atmosphere for them all.
Besides the long desperate wait, I recommend Logan’s Roadhouse to everyone; young or old. Logan’s Roadhouse is the best place to spend family time. It’s also a nice date environment. If you’re a cheap person, this is the place for you, your family, and/or your date. When you visit Logan’s Roadhouse be prepared for great customer service, friendly people, and a good time. Remember, toss your peanuts on the floor and this time you don’t have to clean it up.

Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Good service, good food. Unfortunately my last steak there was very chewy. I like the salads and hot dinner rolls.

Visited April 2013