“Very good for a reasonable price”

WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne
Ranked #30 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Erlensee, Germany
“Very good for a reasonable price”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The Value Placed in Ft. Wayne is a clean and affordable Hotel with a friendly staff. I can recommend it to my friends. I could not rate it excellent, because I really miss a Free WiFi Internet connection. The staff is very friendly. When I returm to Value Place in Ft. Wayne they still recognize me.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Bernd J H
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for your feedback! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay there as well as our staff. We pride ourselves on being a clean, safe and affordable environment for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was very impressed with just how clean my room was and how reasonable the price. To have such a clean room for 30 bucks a night. Value place as my business from now on. Also appreciated that I could exchange my towels every day if I wanted....that's unheard of in extended stay hotels I have been in.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 993jasons
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We always try to ensure every guest gets very clean room. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Fort Wayne.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Except for continuous road noise heard when the window is open, and the bed being a little too firm, I am very pleased with my experience. The staff were excellent and provided service beyond what other chains wait for their clientele to ask for. As for value -- the price is definitely right! Great job! ;)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank AMC640
Heather L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. At Value Place, you can expect courteous treatment from professionals who are committed to maintaining guest privacy and peace of mind. Wish you well on your travels and hope that you will visit us again soon!

Value Place
Auburndale, Florida, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I want to say my sister was in a rock in a hard place she is legally blind and her husband has real bad health issues he was to be dead a few years ago but with my sister knowing the health field she has managed to keep him going it was time for them to down size so they sold there home out in the country and started looking into a place in town closer to where Drs and things were located at when this real estate man claimed not to be a high pressure sales man which to me would say be ware well he got her into a house where she wasnt comfortable and due to her glocoma she was loosing her eye sight due to pressures in the eye by her not being able to have stress around her she was loosing more and more of her eye sight and she needed a place right away to stay and i was told about value place in Fort Wayne, Indiana i called and got things set up for her and i am really impressed with the quality of care these people give i told them she was legally blind and they have been keeping a eye out on her to make sure she is safe. she told me she was outside and one of the employees says you have sneaked away from your husband she explained as long as i count the doors i walk and can feel the rail i am ok so she called me and said hey sis did you tell them i was legally blind and so she told me about this and i told her yes i did i am so happy to know she is in good hands with them they also have her close to the office and on the opposite side of i-69 she said all has been great

Room Tip: make sure you to get a room if you can on the opposite side of i-69
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Joyce H
WoodSpringHotels, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this review, May 18, 2016
We are happy to hear our staff was able to make your sister's stay comfortable and relaxing. Thank you for your feedback.
Ft. Wayne
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I would stay there again. It is clean, and the checkout at 7:30 on Sat. morning was fast--very fast! They refunded my deposit on the spot, which I appreciated. I was located on the side facing I-69, so there was continuous road noise. I recommend asking for a room on the other side. Yes, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from I-69
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank C M
Thank you for your review! We love hearing from our happy customers. We look forward to having you as our guest again.
Novato, California
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Used this hotel on a recent, extended stay in Fort Wayne. Compares favorably to other lower-end motels/hotels, especially if you are staying for a week or longer. The beds are very firm, being constructed on platforms, but otherwise the rooms were comfortable and very quiet, considering their proximity to I-69. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They make their money on the add-ons, so plan to bring your own kitchen stuff and dinnerware. This would be a great choice for someone doing research at the Allen Co. Genealogical Collection at the library.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time with Value Place Ft. Wayne. We hope to see you again.