“Comfortable, Enjoyable stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Wayne
Ranked #16 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one night because we were in town to see a concert at the Neon Armadillo, which is just across the street from the hotel.
The lobby was very welcoming and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Our room was clean and the temperature was comfortable. All ammenties were as promised or better, and the availability of the included breakfast was a welcome addition after a very long night.
The location is close to the highway but central enough to be close to restaurants nearby that were walking distance to the hotel, such as The Cracker Barrel.
Overall a great stay and a recommended hotel for anyone having to stay in the Fort Wayne area. The rates were great for what you get!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BeachMelonMama

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I was on my business trip to this place...being loyal member of marriot I booked thus hotel n I was staying for 5days in this hotel. Services were excellent n location was really great. Staff was so courteous n helpful.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shobhit C
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The warm welcome and professionalism by the receptionist after a long driving trip was most refreshing. There was also offered a choice of which floor we would prefer and location of the room. The room was spotless and well appointed. A very large gym and pool that looked inviting.The breakfast buffet was one of the best with many healthy choices. And being greeted by name by the server was quite a surprise as she remembered many of the guests by name.
I highly recommend this hotel for their overall attentiveness and professionalism.

Room Tip: Choosing a room on the first floor as it is close to the gym, pool and breakfast buffet. And easy ac...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Some friends were meeting my wife and I in Fort Wayne. They were staying at this hotel. My wife and I stayed at a hotel about a mile East of this location. Between the two places, this one has the nicer lobby and public spaces. We did get a chance to see what the rooms are like. The basic King bed room was rather small but had a nice roomy bathroom. Clearly, this place is good for spending most of your time during the day outside of the room.

The host at the front desk was very friendly, professional, and inviting. I would recommend visiting this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Gregory Y, Sales Manager / Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. While we wish you had been able to stay with us directly, we're happy to hear that your impression of our hotel was a good one. We're always happy to hear input from any and all visitors. Hopefully we can be of assistance to you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were in town for the Color Me Rad 5K. The place was clean and modern. It is in a good location for basic shopping and dining. The staff was very friendly and greeted you upon seeing you. The bed was very comfortable and the rooms were clean. If I go to Fort Wayne again, I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank signalten

Thank you for the kind review. We hope you had a great time at the Color Me Rad 5K. I was there myself and enjoyed it much! Please keep us in mind if you come back for the event next year.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This Fairfield Inn served as a one-night stop for my family during a recent road trip. It is what I have come to expect from a Fairfield: more basic amenities but clean and comfortable.The larger sized bathroom was a nice touch. The breakfast area was very busy and items ran low quickly, but the attendant would get right on anything that needed replenishing if you made her aware and was very polite and helpful. In fact, all of the staff at the hotel were very polite and helpful and it was truly a bonus to our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PTWife
Gregory Y, Sales Manager/ Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We hope you had an enjoyable road trip and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I've passed your kind words on to our breakfast attendants and the rest of the staff. If there is anyone in particular that exceeded expecations, please let us know. We'd like to personally recognize them. Thanks again and we hope you'll stop by again on your next trip though Indiana!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

One night stay to visit Fort Wayne, The hotel was very difficult to find. Some small signs near the entrances would help. It is hidden behind another hotel. The staff were excellent and the room exceptionally clean. The room was smaller than most Fairfields but big enough for a short stay. Would stay here again. Close to restaurants. Tired of Hotel Breakfast opted for a nearby restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Gregory Y, Sales Manager/ Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for your review. We do instruct our staff to give detailed directions to the hotel when making reservations over the phone. Please accept my apologies if we did not clarify this enough for you. We have expanded our hot breakfast options recently so we hope that your choice to leave for breakfast was simply for variety. We do appreciate any input you may have regarding our breakfast. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff and the rest of your stay. If there were any members of our staff that were particularly helpful, we would love to hear from you. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again!