“Thank you”

Ranked #6 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Flint, United States
“Thank you”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Thank you for all that you have done. I will definately be returning and recommending you to others. The rooms were clean, the staff pleasant, the food exellent. Everyone was very accomodating. My children especially loved the televisions and all of the options that they had, and the pool and its surrounding area was very clean. The food was excellent (free breakfast and dinner!).

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to welcome you all back soon. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others as well

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Sehlem
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Usually I have been staying at the Hilton Garden Inn but it was booked out this time. Got a great room here at the Homewood Suites and I must say I felt welcome the second I walked in the door.
Staff is very friendly. The suite is great, clean and spacious.
I will definitely come back here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. We will be happy to welcome you back to our property during your next visit. I am glad that you felt welcomed as that is a part of service that we strive to achieve. Hope to see you soon!
Houston, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The Homewood suites are well suited for families with kids and they have this adjoining suite which has 2 room, one with a king and one with 2 queens, that is perfect for families. The staff are well trained and wonderful and the complimentary breakfast is just great and very satisfying and the kids loved it.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience. I am so happy that you and your family enjoyed your time with us. I am happy to know that you had such a positive experience with our employees. We take a lot of time choosing the right people for our hotel and taking the time to properly train everyone. I appreciate you noticing those efforts. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Elkhart, Indiana
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Every one was great from check in until i checked out. I loved every minute that i spent there, the hotel staff was great, from the front desk to the kitchen staff, maintance, housekeepers, managers , chef. i loved it there, stop by and check it out yourself.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for such a kind review! I am so happy you enjoyed yourself at our property. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Chicago, United States
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stay at Homewood Suites for business whenever possible and we have stayed at many. The Homewood suites in Fort Wayne ranks high on our places to stay when in the area. The only thing we could give a lower rating on was that the reception area doesn’t have that homey feeling, it’s more of a cafeteria feeling. The food offerings were very, very good. The rooms were also very, very clean.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that our property ranks high on your list of preferred hotels. We strive to make sure that all guests have an awesome experience with us. I would love it if you have the time to email me so I can get some ideas on what you think may "warm" up our lodge area. My email is kylee.felda@hilton.com. I appreciate your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I think this is by far the best hotel I have stayed at Fort Wayne. Very good service and Customer Reps were really helpful. I liked their breakfast and complementary dinner during weekdays and the foods were restaurant quality, not typical canned food.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your experience with others! Thank you also for the "best hotel" compliment. We strive to make sure our guests get the very best of everything when they are at our property and I am glad to see that you were able to experience that. Please let me know if I can assist you with any future reservations for your next visit to Fort Wayne!
Newburgh, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Suite was very nice - 2 bedrooms and 2 baths - one king bed and 2 queen beds. Perfect for my husband and I and our daughter and her husband and two children. Space very well used - TV in each room was nice. The couch and only one chair was okay but another chair would have been nice. There was a desk chair in one room - with desk - but the other room only had a desk and we had to move a kitchen chair in there and then move it back to use table in kitchen area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other visitors to Homewood Suites! I am glad that you enjoyed the two bedroom suite. It is one of my favorite suites and I am glad you were able to enjoy how comfortable it was. We hope to welcome you and your family back to our hotel soon!