Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne
Ranked #9 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Every one was great from check in until i checked out. I loved every minute that i spent there, the hotel staff was great, from the front desk to the kitchen staff, maintance, housekeepers, managers , chef. i loved it there, stop by and check it out yourself.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for such a kind review! I am so happy you enjoyed yourself at our property. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stay at Homewood Suites for business whenever possible and we have stayed at many. The Homewood suites in Fort Wayne ranks high on our places to stay when in the area. The only thing we could give a lower rating on was that the reception area doesn’t have that homey feeling, it’s more of a cafeteria feeling. The food offerings were very, very good. The rooms were also very, very clean.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that our property ranks high on your list of preferred hotels. We strive to make sure that all guests have an awesome experience with us. I would love it if you have the time to email me so I can get some ideas on what you think may "warm" up our lodge area. My email is kylee.felda@hilton.com. I appreciate your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I think this is by far the best hotel I have stayed at Fort Wayne. Very good service and Customer Reps were really helpful. I liked their breakfast and complementary dinner during weekdays and the foods were restaurant quality, not typical canned food.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your experience with others! Thank you also for the "best hotel" compliment. We strive to make sure our guests get the very best of everything when they are at our property and I am glad to see that you were able to experience that. Please let me know if I can assist you with any future reservations for your next visit to Fort Wayne!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Suite was very nice - 2 bedrooms and 2 baths - one king bed and 2 queen beds. Perfect for my husband and I and our daughter and her husband and two children. Space very well used - TV in each room was nice. The couch and only one chair was okay but another chair would have been nice. There was a desk chair in one room - with desk - but the other room only had a desk and we had to move a kitchen chair in there and then move it back to use table in kitchen area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other visitors to Homewood Suites! I am glad that you enjoyed the two bedroom suite. It is one of my favorite suites and I am glad you were able to enjoy how comfortable it was. We hope to welcome you and your family back to our hotel soon!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were very impressed with all aspects of the hotel from check in to check out during our 4 night stay. The room was very well taken care of, well stocked and spacious enough for my family of 4. Donny, the attendant in the weekend breakfast deserves a huge pat on the back. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy. My only complaint with the entire stay was that poor guy needed help. He was working so hard and I was exhausted watching him run around making sure everyone was happy. The staff definitely sets this hotel apart from the rest. We now have our hotel of choice when visiting from Texas. Thanks Y'all!

• Stayed: August 2013
Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our potential guests! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for the kind words on Donny as well. He is a great asset to our team! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Excellent facility and staff. The complimentary meals were excellent and the staff attentive. The room was great and stocked with many extras, including pop corn. This was the best facility we stayed at in the 6 we visited on this trip to 8 different states. Very close to major shopping area. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in the Fort Wayne area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you so much for such an awesome review! We take great pride in our property and our city and we are very glad that you enjoyed both! It sounds like you are doing a large amount of traveling. It means a lot that we were able to make such an impact on you. If you are interested in finding any other Homewood Suites in your upcoming trips through the states please contact me so I can assist you. I am happy to help. Thanks again for your time and reviewing our hotel!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This hotel is a fantastic value in Fort Wayne, IN. It is new and appears fresh and clean in all aspects. The hotel staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The spacious room provided comfortable ammentities allowing a positive environment for work and rest.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and for your kind words in regards to our property and staff. We strive to make sure that we are exceeding guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property during your next visit to Fort Wayne. Thanks again for the review!