“Great restaurant - always busy”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #97 of 648 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Seafood
Huntington, Indiana, USA
“Great restaurant - always busy”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

This is a very good restaurant with consistently good food. The biscuits are to die for and their entrees are all freshly prepared. Our waiters have always been considerate and alert to our needs.

• Visited December 2013

Naples, Florida
“Catfish was barely cooked & server was unattentive”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

It was not a good dining experience, the food was not good. My sea scallops were like rubber, my catfish was barely cooked & to top it off the server was unattentive..

BAD EXPERIENCE what else can I say..

• Visited May 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“If you are hungry for seafood this could be it.”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I like eating here because I usually get shrimp. It always seemed prepared very well. The last time we were there my husband ordered scallops and they were small and dry. I haven't been able to get him to give it another try. I could have been a bad day. The service was good and food promptly served I would go back but don't know about my husband. Love the garlic cheese biscuits and never tire of those.

• Visited February 2013
“SEA FOOD HEAVEN”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I LOVE Red Lobster they always do a great job!!! The food is so good. The wait times are a little long during dinner times or special occasions. I wish that they would have reservations. I think that would help. I have had to wait for more than an hour to be seated. The wait was worth it. If you don't have time to wait, then this is not the spot for you. If you do have time to wait, then you will be glad you did.

Visited January 2013
“Love those Biscuits...”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have always loved those biscuits. They were accomidating. We were told that we had to wait over two hours on the night of our choice, so we left and went to T.G.I. Fridays. But came back two days later and we only had to wait 15 minutes. So I guess being so popular says something. The food was good, filling, and of course a tad expensive, especially for the portion sizes. But, you gotta love those buscuits...

Visited March 2013