“Excellent!”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We very much enjoyed our lunch here. Food was very tasty and the brews were too. Well done y'all! Looking forward to a return visit.

There are newer reviews for Mad Anthony Brewing Company

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Thanks for the great beer and great food. Service was excellent. Danielle was friendly and happy to share history of the brewery along with things to do in Ft Wayne. Summer Daze is a excellent summer brew,

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I went to Mad Anthony for lunch, I ordered calamari planks. It was not calamari.I felt it was false advertisment. It was just a thin fish stick NOT calamari. This was there Angola Rest.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We don't get to Ft. Wayne often but as a newly minted home beer brewer, husband was very interested in sampling Mad Anthony's microbrews so we made a special effort.

We found Mad Anthony's was not far from the Ft. Wayne Children's Zoo and followed GPS directions from there to the brewery.

This was Friday afternoon between lunch and dinner--meaning the restaurant had few customers. We entered through the back of the restaurant from the parking lot and were told there were 2 sides of the restaurant with same menu but different decor.

We chose the back end of the restaurant which was comprised of booths and tables with old beer advertising memorbilia prominently displayed. We knew we would be attending a dinner in a few hours and asked about beer and sharing an entree.

Our server was very friendly and accomodating. Turns out the lunch menu was still available (around $6.00). She asked husband about his beer preferences, recommended a special edition anniversary ale, offered a taste and sold him 2 glasses of the same.

The kitchen was nice enough to separate the single lunch entree for us into 2 baskets (a Friday fried fish special with vinegar based cole slaw and waffle fries) which was very good. The appetizer was something Mad Anthony's calls "Scooby Snacks" which is white potato wedges coated in Old Bay Seasoning served with a special dipping sauce--also tasty and something we considered trying to replicate at home.

Mad Anthony staff were very friendly and clearly knew their history, owners, and products. We were treated with care despite this slow time in the day.

The ONLY downside for husband was that there were no growlers, cans or bottles of this special anniversary brew so he couldn't share this prized find with friends.

Mad Anthony's is a quality local Indiana microbrewery serving tasty pub fare at a fair price.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

What a pleasant and different experience we had dining at Mad Anthony. I am not usually a beer drinker, but the server was able to take my past beer experiences and translate them into several different possibilities available from their list of beers made on site. She brought three different samples for me to try and I was thrilled with one I would not have asked for on my own. The server was as attentive to every part of our service as she was to helping me select a beer to have with dinner. And, she had a delightful sense of humor that just added to the overall experience.

My meal was also an exploration. The couple we were dining with recommended the "unwrappeds". It can best be described as "pizza like" but on a very light crust and with a very well balanced selection of vegetables and cheese.

I definitely will bw dining at Mad Anthony on my next visit to Ft. Wayne, IN.