“We weren't mad when we left”

Mad Anthony Brewing Company
Ranked #64 of 671 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed June 18, 2013

What a pleasant and different experience we had dining at Mad Anthony. I am not usually a beer drinker, but the server was able to take my past beer experiences and translate them into several different possibilities available from their list of beers made on site. She brought three different samples for me to try and I was thrilled with one I would not have asked for on my own. The server was as attentive to every part of our service as she was to helping me select a beer to have with dinner. And, she had a delightful sense of humor that just added to the overall experience.

My meal was also an exploration. The couple we were dining with recommended the "unwrappeds". It can best be described as "pizza like" but on a very light crust and with a very well balanced selection of vegetables and cheese.

I definitely will bw dining at Mad Anthony on my next visit to Ft. Wayne, IN.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We have only had wonderful experiences at Mad Anthony's/Munchie's!! Their craft beers are always changing with the season/day and are all very good. Their food is really great as well including these potato wedges with sauce called scooby snacks. They always have live music on weekends and it is a fun time for sure! It can get very crowded on weekends so make sure to get their early if you plan on making it a quick night!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I love love love Mad Anthony. It was so good. The wait staff was very kind and attentive. I love how eclectic the menu is.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We happened upon this restaurant in our Fort Wayne travel guide while in town for the Vera Bradley sale. Great burgers and the Scooby Snacks were delicious! We will definitely visit when we are in town again :)

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Good beer, full bar, but very poor wine selection. Atmosphere is funky/fun. Service ranges widely as does their food. Their "unwraps," sort of like pizzas, are excellent. One of the few locally owned restaurants in Fort Wayne that's open on Sundays. Worth going.