“Great place”

Cuisines: Italian
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great place”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We love all the Casa restaurants but prefer this one because its the closest and they have PIZZA!
I love the pies at this place. Give me a Tutti pizza & a small salad and I'm in heaven. Service is always quick & very helpful.

• Visited March 2013

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“The salad keeps me coming back”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The pastas are great - and it doesn't matter what kind of sauce you put on it or how it's filled. And the wood-fired pizzas are also really good. But it's the perfectly-prepared salad that keeps me coming back every time. Friendly staff, too.

Visited February 2013
Fishers, Indiana
“Fantastic Food & Service”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner after a swim meet in Ft. Wayne. They were able accommodate 30 PF us (7 families). They did so with willingly and with smiles. The food was fantastic from the kids and adult menus. Thank you Casa Grille for putting up with a large bunch and making our experience so great!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Our favorite when in Fort Wayne”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I grew up in Fort Wayne and always loved this restaurant. Now that my palate is more diverse and still enjoy this Italian eatery. So we stopped by for some comfort food after visiting the toboggan slide at Pokagon State Park. While the parking looked packed, I dropped off my husband to get on the list. I came inside with my kids and parents (6 in the whole party) and they seated us within 5 minutes!
The salad is what I always come for. I took home 3 bottles of dressing which they sell. I gave several to my friends who live down here in Indy who need their Casa fix.
We started with mozzarella sticks (average), artichoke/spinach flatbread (good), and the salad.
I also have fond memories of the Quattro Formaggio Cappatelli. So I usually get this. While in my travels and restaurants I've had better italian, it's the memories of eating this as teenager that make it so good.
My husband had the meat calzone which was enormous and he shared with my mom. They both cleaned their plates. My dad had the fettuccine alfredo, he said was good. My daughter had the kids portion of the meat stuffed ravioli. She said it was awesome and ate the entire hefty 4 pieces.
We finished with the peanut butter pie(delicious) and the 6 layer chocolate cake(huge portions).
I have to say, we left over the top full, but since we only get back about 1 time a year we make it count.
Enjoy!

• Visited January 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“good pizza”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

this is a step down from one of our FT W. favorites Biagis but is still a great option and value especially for families. I have found the servers to be very good. My favorite here is the pizza, great crunchy crust...

Visited July 2012