“Worst Buffett I've Ever Eaten At”
Review of Tokyo Buffet Internation - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tokyo Buffet Internation
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed February 7, 2009

This was by far the worst Buffett or restaurant I've ever eaten at. The place was dirty, floors and talbes were sticky, and the food looked like it had been sitting there all day. When we asked for the manager the hostess told us the manager wasn't there that day. I will definitely not be back.

Reviewed January 8, 2009

We went here New Years day. It was great. There was a very large variety of foods. The food was at proper temperatures and very tasty. The hot tea was super. We will definitly go back.There were 9 of us and we were all impressed. It's not your average china or asian buffet place. 5 stars from all of us!!

Reviewed June 13, 2008

I'm very disappointed. They are low-end type of buffet charging med-high price, not as they advertised biggest buffet in allen county, seafood, crab legs....LIAR LIAR....carp food! Not worth of your money.

Reviewed June 10, 2008

This was the worst chinese food that I have ever had! It was deffinetly not worth the $10 me and my friends paid each to eat there!

Reviewed May 3, 2008

This is the best buffet I've ever been to. They have an incredible variety of choices including octopus, boiled shrimp, sushi, dumplings and too many other tasty items to list. They also have a salad bar and a dessert bar with ice cream you dip yourself. There were seven in our party and our total bill came to around $50....pretty good for all the food we ate. The ingredients were fresh and the food was at the correct temperature. The crab rangoon was the best I've ever tasted. Our drinks were kept refilled without prompting. The restaurant is quite spacious so there was no bumping of chairs trying to push away from the table to hit the buffet again. I understand that many of the food items can also be purchased in bulk for carry out which is a nice feature, especially if you may have a hankering later on for some more great food. The restaurant is located very close to the coliseum so if you're in town for an event, this would be the perfect place to eat before going.