I've stayed at this hotel 4 times in the last two months so I thought it was time I reviewed it. This hotel is super clean. The first time I was in Fort Wayne was after driving 7 hours and we arrived at the hotel at 9 am and were able to check in with no problem. I work midnights so it is sometimes difficult to find a hotel that will allow an early check in. My co-worker and I probably looked pretty rough so they may have adjusted their policy because we sincerely looked like we needed sleep. I've since stayed there every time that I have been in Fort Wayne and wouldn't stay anywhere else. I've stayed in various rooms and they have all been exceptionally clean. I used to work in hotels and am particular about where I stay and I haven't been disappointed in this hotel yet. The rooms are well appointed with nice mattresses and a 37 or 42 inch LG. Bathrooms have granite sinks and the showers have excellent water pressure with adjustable shower heads. They have a decent exercise room and pool. Haven't used either but nice that they are there in case I would like to use them. Can't give a review on the restaurant-haven't eaten there. The location is good, plenty of gas stations, restaurants, banks and a mall within a mile. Only downer is that every time I go, I get a call or knock from a housekeeper that fails to see or ignores my do not disturb sign. That being said, I've never complained to management about it but I'm sure if I did it would be addressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a new hotel which blends old world traditions and the best of modern hospitality. The Fort Wayne - IPFW & Coliseum will exceed your expectations. Business and leisure travelers alike enjoy our convenient location just off I-69. Our location is perfect for visitors to Fort Wayne. Our hotel guests can enjoy nearby attractions, which include the Botanical Conservatory, the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo and the Glenbrook Mall. For sports enthusiasts staying in our Fort Wayne lodging, IPFW sporting events, Komets hockey, and Mad Ants basketball is within easy driving distance right across the street. Frequent travelers appreciate our hotel's location, directly across from the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum, and next to Indiana-Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW), offering you easy access to both institutions. Our hotel also offers free high-speed Internet access throughout the facility, a business center for your convenience, and four meeting rooms of flexible space. Guests enjoy the thoughtful amenities of our hotel which include an indoor pool and spa, along with a well-equipped Fitness Center. We offer a full-service restaurant, The Mastodon Grill, and the Faculty Lounge. Call today to reserve your room and Relax, it's Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Fort Wayne-IPFW & Coliseum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fort Wayne-Ipfw & Coliseum Hotel Fort Wayne
- Holiday Inn Fort Wayne-Ipfw And Coliseum