“Mmmmmmm”

Add it.
Hobknobb Roasting Co
Ranked #19 of 27 Restaurants in Floyds Knobs
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love the coffee and the atmosphere. Fresh coffee always. Baristas that truly know how to craft a drink. The hand made local crafts are always fun to look at and make lovely gifts. Free wifi tops this coffee house. I'll be back!!! Lucky Laura Loves this place!

There are newer reviews for Hobknobb Roasting Co

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Hobknob is a great place to come and get a great quality cup of coffee. They roast there own beans on-site, and sell them ground or whole. You are also given one free refill as long as you are at the store on brewed coffees.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

Best baristas in town! The in house roasted coffee always tastes fresh and delicious! Favorite coffee bar!

Reviewed February 26, 2008

Okay, let me be the one to tell you that Hobknobb is the coolest and most marvelous place in all of Floyd County! I know this because my friends and I go there at least once a week. We all have our own selections of what to get though. My coffee-hating friend gets a delicious strawberry smoothie or, when they are out of the favorite and common flavor, another one of their many diverse, yet scrumptious flavors. I, on the other hand, get a wonderfully delectable white chocolate ice train. The icy goodness of the first half compliments the creamy sugar rush at the bottom. Sometimes, if you're lucky, you will end with a layer of white chocolate syrup to slurp up your straw. It makes my mouth water just contemplating about it. And don't even get me started on the whipped cream. Its velvety swirls are the most heavenly and delectable item that you could ever imagine. The End.