“Excellent new restaurant!”
Review of 19 Steak & Seafood

19 Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
19 Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Florence
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2014

My husband and our two friends have been going to Belterra for years. We have eaten at this steak house when it was Ruby's. We were pleasantly surprised. The food, from the chopped salads to the steaks were incredible. The wine was also excellent. We had the prime strip steaks, sides of asparagus and creamed spinach…more than enough food and cannot think of one thing that could have been improved. Wonderful atmosphere and service as well. We will go back!

1  Thank Denise M

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

This place replaced Jeff Ruby's. Had a reservation for 8 & ended up with 11 which they were happy to accommodate. The person I was with & I had the Filet Oscar and it was excellent. We split the Brussels Sprouts and they were bitter. Salad was fine & Ron did a good job of handling a bunch of people who had been drinking at a cocktail party. This was a $200.00 dinner for two so you may wish to save this place for something special

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed May 1, 2014

The beverages were over the top pricey for this area. $13 for a Manhatten, and $19 for a glass of Pinot Grigio. Our food bill was $75 but the drinks were almost half that at $32. I will say the steak and sides were the best I have had in a long while and they do allow you to split a steak for a nominal charge (note-Ruby's allowed this for no charge) I will go back when we visit again, but will definately stick with non-alcoholic beverages!

1  Thank normandog
Reviewed April 21, 2014

DIned on April 18 and 19. On the FIrst night had a Striop steak along with mashed potatoes. My wife had the Lobster ravioli. The steak was flavorful and cooked perfectly. All the other dishes including the raviloi adn mased potatoes were fvery good. On April 19 we both had the Chilean Sea Bass with Macaroni and Cheese along with the French onion soup. The Bass was very good, the Mac and Cheeese was the best I have ever had and the French onion soup was also great. Overall no drop off at all from Jeff Ruby's.

1  Thank ajcNorthCanton
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This is the restaurant that replaced Jeff Ruby's at Belterra. It was delicious! We dined on Valentines night and couldn't have been more pleased. He ordered a steak and I ordered the sea bass. Both were excellent. Even though it's a little pricey, it's worth it! We will definitely visit again on our next trip to Belterra.

2  Thank mdq42

Been to 19 Steak & Seafood? Share your experiences!