“Excellent Casino”

Casino at Belterra Casino Resort
Reviewed August 2, 2010

Nice area - great casino and friendly staff! Great payouts on slots. Great selection of machines and tables.

Reviewed July 11, 2010

This place is absolutely horrid. NEARLY everyone at this Casino was puffing away like crazy. My wife and I could not wait to exit and leave the acrid air in this most awful place. Recently we had the pleasure of visiting a couple of Canadian Casinos. Much to our delight they were both NON-SMOKING mandated by law. There were no shortage of players and the air was crstal clear. I must admit that we here in the United States are living in prehistoric times, catering to drug addicts who must puff their nicotine and tar into the lungs of the innocent many who have either quit or never began this most nasty of habits. Until we enact legislation banning cigarette smoking from Casinos, I ,must say that we shall not return to this or any other US Casino that allows smoking. Shame on the municiplaities who continue to cater the drug addicted gamblers here in the states.

2  Thank ronandlane
Reviewed May 28, 2010

My wife and I recently visited this casino 5/10. It had been about two years since we last visited this property. I was terribly disappointed. The boat has only two floors, but the floor space is large. My complaint is that since our last visit they have almost wiped out all their quarter machines. They have replaced them with penny ones. On the day of our visit, the majority of their quarter machines were out of order. After observing this situation we walked out of this property and will never return again. The other casinos in the vicinity still cater to quarter players. Also, their buffet is one to avoid. The food is O.K. but their selections are pitifully small. Their Aquarium restaurant is a better choice.
I can't comment on the hotel portion because we have never stayed here.

1  Thank JerryOXeniaOhio
Reviewed January 14, 2010

We went to Belterra for a birthday celebration. The room they provided was the worst room I have ever had. It looked out on a rooftop where there was old carpet laying under the window.

Went to Jeff Ruby restaurant and it was equally bad. Steaks wer poor quality; soupy mashed potatoes; and marginal service. This place is definitely over-rated and certainly not worth the prices. Stay away.

1  Thank Btiger
Reviewed December 29, 2005

My husband and I have been to several casinos and Belterra is very nice. It is a beautiful casino and hotel. The buffet restaurant is very good.

The only thing we dislike about it is unless you are a gold card member you are not made to feel overly welcome. The comp card does very little and customer service about comp issues is lacking. I imagine that gold card members are treated much better. Over all it is a fun casino.

7  Thank Jasmin184