“A classic big city steakhouse in a rural location”
Review of Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

It has been several years since I had eaten at a Jeff Ruby's restaurant and this was our first dinner at his Belterra location. I was not disappointed. My favorite, the Steak (Filet) Collinsworth (named after former Bengal Chris) was perfectly cooked & topped with crab meat, asparagus & bernaise. Every one in our party had a different salad and each one delicious. My Caesar salad was full of flavor. The wines were first rate. The prices are by no means inexpensive but for a fine meal, the food and atmosphere were well worth the price. The service was first rate and although our table was near the center of the restaurant, it seemed like there were no distractions around us. If you are in the greater Cincinnati/northern Kentucky area it is well worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The service is wonderful. The atmosphere is divine. And the food is heavenly. I recommend this restaurant (and Belterra)!!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Incredibly awesome steak and wonderful service. I cannot say anything bad about this restaurant. The steaks are to die for, the wine list in incredible and the servers are great! Wonderful atmosphere, especially if you sit near the fireplace. I had a New York Strip- seriously one of the best steaks I have ever had. A friend had the Filet- incredible. And if you want something other than steak, they have a stunning seafood bar. Make sure you have a Wedge Salad- this is the real deal!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Awesome lobster tail and filet dinner, with mashed potatoes and salad for $49.99. Best part for me was the effort the staff made to get everything right. The manager must have noticed that I was picking at my steak. Without any word from me, he suggested that he send it back to cook a little longer. I call that spectacular service and the food tasted great! We went back on Friday after Valentines and had an equally good experience. We are driving back (3 hours) to eat there again this Thursday.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Really good steaks and an attentive, friendly, and very efficient wait staff. The prices are a little on the high side, but you get what you pay for! The steaks and the sides (a la carte) are large enough to share.