“Nice room and stay”

Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
“Nice room and stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

We had an unexpectedly nice stay. The room was good size and comfortable. It was nice to have a sofa in the room. And it was a plus to have a good sized The jacuzzi tub was a lot nicer than expected. I had not used it until the last day, and wished that I had used it sooner as it was so refreshing. The jets are powerful and it was much better than I had imagined. The room was clean and fresh. The only thing that we did not like so much was the bed (mattress)--it was nice and big, but not very comfortable to sleep in. Additionally, the pillows were small and not comfortable as well. It was ok to sleep in the bed for the 2 nights we were there. Also, I also have to add that the heater and pipes made noise so if you're a light sleeper, you may not like this so much. I would recommend bringing earplugs. We used the fitness gym and it was decent and clean--not awesome, nor too plain. The machines were not too old and although the fitness room was not very big, they had a decent variety. Additionally, the hotel is in a great location close to a lot of shops and freeway. The breakfast was decent--I appreciated the hot items such as eggs, biscuit and gravy. The staff were very nice and pleasant. Overall, it was nicer than expected!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Bob C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad to hear that it was better than expected. Sorry for the noises of the heaters and pipes, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Watervliet, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

I had a business stop in Fishers and my contact suggested this hotel. It was rather inexpensive so I was concerned it may be less than good, but I was pleasantly surprised! I've paid much much more for lesser quality facilities and services. The room was clean, the staff friendly, the place was convenient to arrive and depart. The room was quiet and bed comfortable. I'll stay here again when I return.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking your time in stopping in and staying with us and writing your review. I am glad you had a great experience at our establishment. We will be looking forward to seeing you again in the future.
Richmond, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Stayed here recently while attending a Pacers game. The room was clean, the service was exceptional, and it was just a great experience all around. There were even warm, fresh baked cookies in the lobby when we arrived. How can you beat that? Conveniently located right off of I-69 as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Bob C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
So glad to hear of your exceptional experience at the Baymont. Hope to see you again for soon.
Louisville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

The only thing I wish was that there was an indoor pool, but realize that would make the stay pricier. Breakfast was fast, fresh, abundant, good variety and tasty. Hallways were safe, quiet, wide, clean; lobby was large, clean, had a fire in the fireplace, easy access to rooms. Beds were clean and comfortable, but I was surprised that the pull-out was not already made and we had to do it ourselves. I loved the shower, the tub was huge and the pressure was exactly like I like it. Bathroom was clean and large. Slight odor from the heat when we turned it on but was gone in a few minutes and heat and cooling was comfortable. Easy to find, close to tons of restaurants and retail, close parking to our room. Only ran into 2 staff but they were friendly and helpful. This will be our go to for a quick trip in Indy, can't beat the price and the location.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

So excited to hear that you are making us your go to place. We can not wait to see you again. Thank you for sharing your great experience with everyone.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishers
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Express Fishers
Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers
Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area? Share your experiences!