“Wonderful for the price”

Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Fremont, Michigan, United States
“Wonderful for the price”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed 3 nights and had a great time. The staff was very efficient and friendly. The room was very clean and spacious. It was very quiet even though the hotel was packed for the weekend The breakfast was great with hot sausage and gravy one morning and sausage and eggs another. The breakfast staff kept up with refilling the food and cleaning any messes. The hotel does show some age with some peeling wall paper in bathroom and carpets have some stains but this did not effect our stay. The pool was heated with lots of chairs and tables. Over all very good value for the price!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Bob C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Sarah, Thank you for saying the hotel was a very good value for the price. We are not the newest hotel on the block but we have a great staff, clean rooms and a great breakfast with girls working there that care about the guest's experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Aside from the lame and very slow internet connection the room was fine. Now, the bathroom was good, but the bathtub was not draining appropriately. The place was okay for a business stay. Good location in a very nice area with good service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the feedback especially when it came to Value, Location, and Service in which you ranked us tops with 5 stars. Hope to see you on your next business trip.
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My son and I had concert tickets in Noblesville for August 10th, and decided to stay the night in the area instead of driving back to Ohio after the concert. I looked on line for hotels in the area, with a few specific requirements. I wanted free parking, free breakfast, and an outside pool (the weather forecast looked sunny Saturday and Sunday). I narrowed down from a few choices (by reading trip advisor reviews) to The Baymont Inn. Before making my reservation, I decided to check Hotwire, and see if I could get the same room at a 'secret Hotwire rate', by narrowing down the area, ammenities, etc. I did! (and saved $20+ on the room). The hotel is very easy to find, and at an exit with a lot of food, gas, etc. The check in went well. I asked for a room with two beds, and at first she said there were none available, but then looked further and found one for us. The hallways/elevators were a little small, but the room itself and bathroom were both clean and nice sized. We did the "bed bug" check that we always do at hotels (pull back the covers, check the mattresses, headboards, dresser drawers, etc) and everything looked great. However...within a few minutes of being there, I noticed a small bug on my sheet. I have no idea if it was a bed bug, and i saw NO other evidence of anything else, but we still thought it was a good idea to take it to the front desk (in a plastic cup), and ask to switch to another room. They graciously switched us and apologized profusely and said they'd take the room out of service, until they could verify if it was a bed bug. The second room was also nice, and we had no problems. I'm only adding the 'bug' incident to my review because I want to be completely honest, and make other travelers aware to CHECK THE ROOM completely. I know even a 4 star hotel can have that problem if someone brings them into the room, and it wont be corrected unless its brought to someones attention. Even with the bug incident, we had no other major problems at the hotel and the room was very comfortable. The ONLY thing I would like to complain about is the parking lot. When we got back from the concert and dinner (around midnight), there were absolutely NO parking spaces. I dont mean they were all taken up front and we had to park far away..there were NONE at all. We literally had to park alongside a curb, and i was worried all night that we might be in some sort of tow away zone. My second complaint would be the curtains in the room. There were 'sheer' curtains that are typically in a room, but the thicker, heavier curtains that you can normally pull over at night were only on the side of the window and were for decoration only. There was NO other curtain other than the sheer ones, which was a little bothersome, due to the parking lot street light shining in at night, and the sun blazing through in the morning. A light sleeper would get no sleep at all. Hopefully my review is honest, and maybe helpful to the hotel staff reference the parking lot and curtains situation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank chris70768
Thank you Chris for your honest feedback. I am sorry, yes parking is a problem. We added a wing to the hotel that took parking spaces. As far as the curtains, our housekeeper should have left the sheers so you could have seen them. They were behind the black out curtains, you must not have seen them. Unfortuanately, any bug in a hotel room is perceived as a bed bug. You are right the finest hotel's in the world can get bed bugs or any bug in the rooms. I am glad the one you that you found was not. Thanks again for your feedback it truly does help.
Hillsboro, Ohio
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed for the weekend at Baymont. It was nice....we only stayed here because they take dogs and it was affordable. Our room had stained carpet, but other than that it met our needs. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was roomy. Breakfast was more than just cereal so that was a nice perk as well. Our room had a jacuzzi, it was ok, jets weren't that relaxing as they should be.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Bob C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and stay again.