All reviews hardwood floors walk in shower parking lot every week hotel room indoor pool cracker barrel great customer service indy area would stay here again checking in the breakfast area off the highway indigo lobby carpet robert
Selected filters
Reviewed January 27, 2019

My family and I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express for one night over the weekend, and we had a great experience! The rooms were modernly furnished, with a spacious bathroom, contemporary layout, and even laminate flooring, a distinctive contrast to the typical Holiday Inn standard of carpeting. The design of the hotel in its entirety was also very colorful and unique, making it immediately stand out next to other Holiday Inn Express stays we’ve had in the past. The breakfast was fresh and offered a wide variety of options, and the location of the hotel was conveniently close to the interstate and many other attractions and restaurants. If we ever find ourselves back in Fishers, we will definitely be staying here again! The rate and the quality are unbeatable.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

Very good place
Nice people
Front disk man Robert is kind and helpful
Housekeeping are fantastic
Good breakfast
Fast check in
Reasonable rates
Highly recommend this hotel
Definitely I will stay here again

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2019

This was a stop on our way back from KC to MI. We just didn't feel like driving all the way back in one shot. So, being that I'll be here for a writer's conference in April, figured I'd check it out early. Here's what I liked about the hotel:

* free breakfast
* refrigerator in the room with a freezer section
* microwave in the room
* Kuerig machine in the room - awesome feature
* nice size room
* lots of plug outlets to recharge all of your electronics

What I didn't like about the hotel:
* the hot tub was filled in with concrete!

When traveling on the road I love to relax in a hot tub and being that the room only had a shower, couldn't even relax in a hot bathtub.

We arrived to a very helpful Robert on Monday afternoon/evening. He was very cheery.

In the morning we checked out and a very cheery Rochelle. She helped me get my hotel reservation made for April.

I am looking forward to my conference in April being here.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mandyjo830
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

Very pleased with our stay. Customer service exceeded our expectations. Needed to add an additional night due to weather conditions. The staff handled the change professionally and without a hitch. The rooms are clean, modern and very nicely kept. Loved the rounded design throughout the hotel. Recommend!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2019

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Fishers, IN, several times in Dec. and Jan. The staff couldn’t have been nicer. The rooms were always clean and comfortable. When a snow storm hit, when we had only reserved our rooms for one night, the staff arranged for us to stay an extra night in the same rooms. I am so glad we found this hotel. The grandkids had a great time playing in the pool and later building a snow man on the patio. The workout room was available and well equipped. When some of our local family showed up the staff made us all comfortable. This hotel staff are the best I have ever met.

Room tip: If you are short, ask for a room with a chair. Even the rooms across from the pool are quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family