“Great staff great place to stay”

Holiday Inn Express Fishers
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for 1 night while attending a meeting at the conference center. Very nic e staff and very clean. I will go back next time I have a meeting in Indy. We at a great Italian restaurant by the marina. That was very good

• Stayed: September 2013
Joshua S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our staff, service and great hotel! We look forward to seeing you again soon when you make it back to Indy.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

This hotel was absolutely stunning and modern. The decor is fantastic and well thought out, from the curved tile wall down to the dark "wood" floors in the elevator. The rooms are beautiful and bright. Every part of the hotel is clean. All of the staff was friendly and knowledgeable about restaurants and stores in the area. It was great to have a smiling face greet you after a 10 hour drive. (thanks Levar!) I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed for 3 nights and my room was clean, no nearby noise, good breakfast, free internet and most important great staff, Levar was excellent in being friendly and informative about nearby stores. I would definitely stay there again,

Room Tip: I always call hotels directly and always try to stay on top floors,
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Loved the style and cleanliness throughout...wood floors, nice furniture, classy deco. Good breakfast. Best Holiday Inn Express that I've been to. Very conveniently located to Indy Metro Airport. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I chose this location because it was close to Conner Prairie where I took my 9 and 10 year old Granddaughters for our "Grandma and Granddaughters Summer Mini Vacation". In the past I've stayed in Holiday Inn Express hotels and have always been pleased with them. We were impressed with the cleanliness and modernly decorated and cheery hotel lobby greeting us on our recent stay. My Granddaughters and I really liked the colors of the lobby and breakfast area. When we entered our room we were greeted with wood-like flooring, a very nice entryway and modern furnishings. I would really like to commend two of the staff, Nicole and David. They both went above and beyond their normal duties. David assisted me in getting on the internet. He also brought a Sprite to our room after I called to report that the soda machine on our floor gave me a different soda. We got up a little late on Friday morning and missed the breakfast hours. I asked Nicole if she could get me an apple or banana so my youngest Granddaughter could take her medication. She not only got us an apple, but she also brought out some milk and muffins for both girls! I thanked them both and knew I wanted to give them the recognition they deserved. I would stay at this Holiday Inn Express again knowing I would be treated as a special guest even though I don't belong to the Priority Club Gold Rewards. Thanks for having a great staff and a wonderful Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda F
Joshua S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you!! I am so happy to hear that the grandmother and granddaughter getaway was a success, and that we were able to help with that. Your kind words are encouraging for us as a hotel team as we always look for the best ways to make our guests stay more enjoyable. We hope that you will keep us in mind the next time you need a family getaway. Thanks again!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The Good:

Beautiful interiors - very modern
Awesome location
Friendly staff

The Bad:

-The indoor pool was so cold that it was not enjoyable.
-Although they advertise with a hot tub, it no longer exists.
-The hardwood floors made everything echo from other rooms. We were on the 3rd floor so we didn't have to worry about anyone above us but I can imagine it would be loud for the 1st and 2nd floors. Also, anytime someone would close the door it echoed because of the floors.
-The milk for the breakfast had expired 6 DAYS prior to our stay.
-Hallways smelled very musky and dirty.

Room Tip: Stay on 3rd floor to avoid hearing people walking above you on the hardwood floors.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chexie21

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I have taken all comments and set forth ways that we can improve and deliver exceptional customer service. It's comments like these that help us get it right, every time, for every guest that comes through our doors.

As far as the hot tub publication that you're seeing could you please tell me where you are seeing this as I am unable to find it, and want to make sure this misunderstanding does not come to any other guest. I can be reached by email, JoshuaSmoker@fishersexpress.com or by phone 317-558-4100. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your help!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

As a Priority Club Gold Rewards member, LeVar upgraded us to a two-room suite for our second night at this hotel. We greatly appreciated it! Formerly a Hotel Indigo, this particular Holiday Inn Express still has many of the architectural and interior design features of a Hotel Indigo. Only two things disappointed us: 1) the website claims the hotel has a whirlpool, but instead there is a large vacant area in the indoor pool room, where an above-ground hot-tub has been removed; but our kids enjoyed swimming in the somewhat cold water in the indoor pool anyway; 2) breakfast on our second morning at the hotel was without juice; the breakfast attendant said the juice machine was inoperable because "they didn't have the key to fix it;" no individual cartons of juice were available. Otherwise, we had a great stay. Thanks for the upgrade, LeVar!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nate L

Thank you for the review on our hotel. I'm glad you got to experience one of our luxury two room suites. As far as the hot tub, please email myself and let me know which site you are seeing this on? We had this removed several months ago and our understanding was this was off all publications. Josh.Smoker@fishersexpress.com. We hope when you make your way back to Fishers that you will find yourself back with us. Until next time!